𝐭𝐞𝐧 || 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

"REI... WHAT'S YOUR PLAN?"

Kenzo noticed the glances Keito sneaked towards Sakuma, who looked pleased. His curiosity taking over, he walked over to the other student and confronted him.

The said male ignored him, taking a great pleasure in watching the shifting emotions on Keito's face. "Ah... he finally noticed."

"Huh?"

Rei finally looked over to Kenzo shaking his head sadly. "You haven't figure out yet, Kenzo-kun? It's battle of the bands, right?"

So...?

Wait.

In the battle of the bands-

"You fight for a limited amount of points- oh." It was his turn to be surprised, entertaining the leader of UNDEAD. "So you limited how many points they could get? Wait, then the next unit preforming can receive any number of points!"

Rei grinned. "Smart boy. As for the next performances, I resorted to you because I just had to include the twins; it was good practice for them." He rested a hand on his shoulder. "So don't beat them up too much."

Wow... he figured all of this out by himself. That's pretty amazing.

He sounds like a father too, what the fu-

Once the lights shut off, Keito turned to Rei with a panicked expression. "This was your plan all along?!"

"This unorthodox way of doing things show what the Eccentrics are really made of," Rei simply said, walking over to the center of the stage. "Doesn't this take you back?"

The spotlight shone over him. "My plan has worked! But before we pass the baton to our main event, I have decided to include another thing... I'm just killing two birds with one stone here, maybe three. Once again the two units will compete in the battle of the bands system. First unit up, 2wink!"

Kenzo flinched away as the twins ran out to the stage, greeting the crowd with a hyper welcome. AKATSUKI stood in the corner of the stage, looking conflicted, until Hinata poked a finger at Keito. "All right now, enough of this battle-manga-like tension. Off, off you go! It's our turn now!"

Yuta went to Souma, pushing him a little bit. "It's boring if the opening acts are so slow, right? Shintani-senpai, you agree, right!"

Kuro, exasperated, turned to Kenzo who was still lingering in the wing. Indeed he was in his idol uniform, looking solemn.

Keito scowled at the sight of the other third-year. "Ok, that's it! This has gone far to long-!"

"Shoo! Shoo!" The twins interrupted him, shoving his unit away. "You're not the main act here, we are! Bye-bye!!"

"Are you calling us beginning acts?!"

"Oof, sorry if that hurt your pride."

After AKATSUKI was rounded up and off the stage, Hinata turned to the crowd once again. "The headliners of the S1 performance will come up soon!"

Yuta joined his twin, forming a small triangle with their hands. "To warm you guys up, first please enjoy a performance by us, 2wink!"

"Shintani!" Kenzo sighed at the mention of his name, and turned around to see Keito storming up to him with Souma and Kuro flanking his sides. "What is this? I thought you would lay low, but participating in an S1? This is a complete violation to the Council rules!"

The dual-haired male sighed, shrugging. "Look, don't include me in the point ranking... whatever."

"Do you know how many complaints we're gonna get?!"