Story 2.4: Pyaar

Abhimanyu in soft voice: Akshu please baba you can't sink, Akshu shant baba... Please stay with us please... Baba last hai bas last hai 5min only!

Akshara finally calms and her breathing gets normal...

Abhimanyu to Mahima: The blockages are clear, I think we should close now

Mahima nodes and once view the monitor to be sure and then Signs abhimanyu to close it...

Abhimanyu to akshara: Akshu you did it you did it, You are my brave girl...

After the surgery abhimanyu was sitting on the floor inside OT while sobbing and crying...

Mahima: Abhimanyu calm down, See she is fine now... See she is there..

Abhimanyu nodes in happiness...

Abhimanyu: Aapne bachaliye use, wo hai yaha par, she is stable now!

Mahima: Haan! Aur hum dono ne bachaya hai infact tumne bachaya hai akshara ko!

Abhimanyu: Iske baad mein akshu ko kahipar nahi jane dunga...

Mahima: Aur iss bar kisike manipulation mein mat aana aur akshara ko bhi mat aane dena...

Abhimanyu: Mein bahar batata hoon akshu ke papa wait kar rahe honge...

Mahima: Yes, Go I'll shift her to the ICU...

Abhimanyu goes outside the OT.

Abhimanyu: Uncle, Haan surgery was successful...

Kartik: Mein...mein mil sakta hoon akshu se?

Abhimanyu: Nahi uncle abhi nahi, I mean abhi abhi surgery hue hai stable hai par critical care mein hai toh...

Kartik: Pakka thik hai na wo?

Abhimanyu: Yes uncle trust me, She will be fine soon...

Kartik: Thank You!

Abhimanyu: Mein jata hoon arrangements karne hai akshu ke liye...

Kartik: Haan beta aur handle her with care...

Abhimanyu nodes and goes to akshu' room...

Abhimanyu attaches the oxygen, EKG machine and monitors, he checks her pulse rate and sits beside her,

Abhimanyu: Doctor hone ka koi toh fayda hai, Mein tumhare paas reh sakta hoon, Tumhara khayal rakh sakta hoon, (He sees fringe is coming on her eyes he thought it would disturb her and he quickly asides that) Ye dekho itni si toh hai tumhari jaan aur baalon se bhi pareshan hi hogi tumhe...

Kartik was not allowed to enter inside but he was seeing abhimanyu' gesture and care for his daughter, first time he saw someone caring his more than him... He left the place thinking not to disturb Abhimanyu and inside the room abhimanyu was waiting for akshara to wake up, She was under the effect of anesthesia and it will take some time to gain her consciousness... He was siting on the stool beside her bed...

The night passes the void had hit kartik very hard he felt loosing his daughter, same way abhimanyu felt guilty for getting manipulated and let her get manipulated, both got a lifetime lesson to support each other, to keep check on each other and care each other.

Finally the time came when akshara moved her finger... and Abhimanyu who was sitting their noticed her movement and holds her hand lightly...

Abhimanyu softly: Akshu! Baba aaram se aankhe kholo, mein hoon yaho par...

Akshara: Abhi...!!! Ahh!!

Abhimanyu: Aaram se akshu meri taraf dekho aur ankhe kholo... Koi jaldi nahi hai dheere dheere baba, (he spoke softly while making her comfortable)