Promises | C.9

"I never meant to hurt you on purpose, I promise"

...

Hospital

A few hours later, Winter was at the Hospital room with Emma and Ashley while Henry was in the waiting room.

"I don't understand, why is gold so stuck trying to get to this baby?", Emma questioned as Ashley held her newborn daughter.

"I don't know, but I'm going to get to the bottom of this", Winter said as they heard a knock on the door before it opened, revealing Sean with gifts.

"I didn't expect you to show up, what are you doing here?", Winter said going up to hug the newly found father.

"Well Emma here convinced me to come see the baby, after all the non sense my dad put into my head I realized this is my baby too and I wanna be in their life", Sean explained as Ashley tried to hold back tears.

"Her", Ashley said letting a sob escape. Sean immediately turned towards her, with a confused look.

"It's a girl, you wanna be in her life", Ashley said proudly smiling down at her daughter. Sean walked over with a huge smile. His daughter was beautiful.

Winter looked at Emma before gently grabbing her hand.

"They need a bit of privacy, besides I need to go talk to gold", Winter said holding Emma's hand as she walked out of the room.

There they found him in front of a coffee machine. Emma walked up to him.

"What the hell is your problem? Taking a child away from their mother, are you insane?", Emma asked him as he turned around to her.

"This is non of your business, Ashley made a deal with me", Gold told Emma not realizing Winter was behind her.

"And what deal did she exactly make with you, Mr. Gold", Winter said in her professional voice. Gold looked at her with wide eyes.

"Winter..", He whispered as Winter gave him a look.

"What was the deal?", She repeated as Gold sighed.

"The deal was that she would get to skip town and I keep the baby, under my protection", Gold said as Winter looked at him.

"Why in the world do you need a child?", Emma asked him as Gold turned towards her.

"I have my reasons, Ms. Swan", He simply put as Winter shook her head.

Regina came walking in as Henry walked up to Emma.