〽️ Chap. 5 / The Crazy Scientist 〽️

Far from here, in Foggy Bottom, Mayor Humdinger receives a visit from a brilliant scientist.
"Welcome Sir, Welcome!" says the mayor of Foggy Bottom.
The scientist is a human in his fifties. He has a few hairs left on his scalp, and wherever he goes, he takes his machines.
"Welcome!" says Mayor Humdinger again.
"Mhm...Is that your little house?"
"It's my secret lair! The reason I called you is because I'm planning to destroy everything in Adventure Bay. And then, I'll finally rule Adventure Bay!"

"Mhm, I see. You did good to call me, mister with the yellow mustache! What's my reward if I give you Adventure Bay?" asks the scientist.
"Hmm, I don't know yet."
"I'd like to live in a town where I can experiment on humans. Can I do that in your future town?" asks the scientist.
"Of course! What is your name, um, Mr. Scientist?"

"They call me, the crazy scientist!"

The scientist begins to use his machines. He creates synthetic molecules and mixes together several types of molecules slightly heating the outside temperature.
"Can I know what are you doing?"

"Me? I'm creating the sun." says the scientist.
"The what!?"
"The sun. No one could create such a thing. But I can, because I'm a genius."
"And... what will this sun do?"
"This little sun is as powerful as the sun in space. But its small size can melt an entire city!"
"So you want to use this sun to melt another sun?"
"What? No, that's dumb! I'm going to use this fake sun to melt down Adventure Bay. After that, we can live in your new town!"
"Exactly! That's exactly the plan I thought about!" says Humdinger.

After a few hours of manipulation, the scientist contemplates his work with his eyes.
"I finally created the sun! My sun!" says the scientist.
The kittens climb on the machines and press all the buttons at the same time.
"What are you doing!? Stop!" says the scientist. The machine gets out of control and the sun begins to grow.

"Kittens, let's get out of here!" says Humdinger coming out of his lair with his kittens.
The scientist stays inside and suddenly the entire interior of the lair explodes.
After the explosion, Mayor Humdinger enters his lair and finds all of his belongings destroyed. He sees the scientist, maybe unconscious, who begins to move strangely.
"How...are you even alive!?"
The scientist gets up and understands something. The scientist's skin turns totally red and orange and his hair disappears. Flames appear on the scientist's arms and legs.
"I am...the sun!" he says looking at himself in a mirror.

"You are what?"
"All the energy and power of my sun has entered my body. I can destroy Adventure Bay myself!"
"That's great! The PAW Patrol won't be able to stop you!" says Humdinger.

The super-human scientist looks at his hands and says, "The power of the sun...in the palm of my hands."