〽️ Chap. 6 / The New Hero 〽️

Back to Adventure Bay, Speedy-Girl has become a real heroine. Wherever she runs, people applaud her and cheer her on. Everyone would like to know the mysterious identity of this young girl but her pink helmet hides her face. As for the PAW Patrol, pups very rarely get missions now that Speedy-Girl saves the day as fast as light.
"Ryder Sir? Don't you think Speedy-Girl is..."
"What do you mean, Chase? Speedy-Girl is awesome!" Skye says.
"I know. She is awesome. But we're the Paw Patrol, and sometimes, I do think Speedy-Girl is stealing our missions." says Chase.
"She's not stealing anything, Chase. We need more people like Speedy-Girl. Like us, she's risking her life to save people." Ryder says.
"Hmm...seems like you know her. Do you know her?" Chase asks, making small detective eyes.
"M-me? No, I don't. I guess it's just a...random girl." says Ryder then he says, "I'll see you later, pups."

Ryder takes his ATV and heads to Katie's Pet Parlor. He opens the door and walks into Katie's secret headquarter where he sees her changing her clothes. Both of them cry out, and Ryder exits the basement.
"I'll come back later!" says Ryder, extremely embarrassed.
A few minutes later, Ryder returns to the basement where he sees Katie in beautiful new clothes.

"Sorry, I didn't know..."
"Hey it's fine. I can't keep this super-suit all day hehe." Katie replies.
"Nice clothes by the way! You really look beautiful." says Ryder looking dreamily at Katie's beautiful face.
"Oh. Um, t-thank you." Katie replies, blushing slightly.
An uncomfortable silence sets in leaving the two friends embarrassed and not knowing what to say. Finally, Katie speaks up.
"So, um, do you need something?"
"Oh yeah I totally forgot." says Ryder who leaves and returns in a few seconds with a robot in his arms.

"I built a robot like Robo-dog but for you. Its name is Robo-cat."
"Robo-cat? I have bad memories of a mean robot cat from Mr. Humdinger."
"Hey don't worry. This one is really kind." Ryder says.
Cali looks at the new robot cat with jealous and furious eyes.

"By the way, when someone is in danger. They'll just have to call a number and a robotic voice will warn you." Ryder says taking his phone and dialing a number.

"Help me! I am stuck, um, in a tree!" Ryder says.
An alarm goes on in Katie's headquarter.
"Someone is stuck in a tree. Location: 1 second from where you are." says a robotic voice in Katie's basement.

"That's great! But you know, I don't want to replace the PAW Patrol."
"I'm not gonna lie, I really love breaks." Ryder says with a smile.

The alarm activates again and the robotic voice says, "Someone's got their foot stuck on the tracks and the train will pass soon. Location: 5 minutes from where you are."
"I'll be there in less than a minute." says Katie who immediately puts on her superhero suit. She grabs her helmet to put it on but Ryder says:
"Good Luck, Speedy-Girl."
"I would be nothing without you." Katie says smiling then she puts on her helmet. Outside, a secret exit in the road opens for Katie to go. Katie starts running to the station and it only took her a few seconds.
She arrives in front of the person who called. It's an old man who has his foot stuck under a train rail.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy to see you, Speedy-Girl. Please help me! I don't wanna die today." says the old man.
Katie surveys the situation with the artificial intelligence in her helmet.
"The train is coming!" says the old gentleman.
Thanks to her lightning strength, Katie manages to remove the rail that stuck the man's foot.
The old man walks away from the railing of the train.
"I need to find a way to repair this before the train comes!" Katie says.
She runs to the nearest tool store.
"Speedy-Girl!? It's an honor to see you. Take what you want, it's free for you." says the seller.
Speedy-Girl gets back on the rails with her super-speed and quickly fixes the rails with some tools.
The train passes and no one is injured.

"Speedy-Girl saved the day!" says the old man.