Part 2

You were walking around the building to get to know it better until someone bumped into you and both of you fell to the ground. That person was a blond haired boy, he was smiling awkwardly at you.

"Uhh sorry, here, let me help you up" He put his hand out for you to take it and you did. 

" So what's your name? I'm Naruto Uzumaki"

" Y/N L/N" You said smiling at him. 'he seems nice' you thought.

You guys remained in the same spot and started to get to know each other better.

" Hey Naruto, where have you been??"  That voice.. 

You turned around and saw him. Sasuke.

" Oh hey Sasuke, look, I made a new friend!!" he said pointing at you. Sasuke first seemed surprised but then he started glaring at you, so did you.

" Um do you guys know each other?" Naruto asked noticing how you two were looking at each other. You just walked away ignoring the question.

You went to your first class and sat beside a pretty blue haired girl. "Hey I'm Konan" She said giving you a kind smile. " Y/N" you said smiling back at her.

 <Le time skip>

You were walking in the cafeteria trying to find a table to sit at until Konan shouted your name and gestured for you to sit at the table with her other friends.(the rest of the akatsuki)All of them introduced themselves to you and they all seemed really nice. Pein, Kakuzu, and Itachi were a few years  older then the rest of you. Itachi was silent the whole lunch break. He was Sasuke's older brother. You noticed Deidara kept looking at you sometimes but when u noticed he would look the other way with a slight blush on his face.

< Another time skip;)>

School finally ended and you were walking home. You heard Naruto shout from behind you for you to stop, you turned around and saw that he was dragging Sasuke by his hand with him.

'oh no'