part 4 Narutos Party p1

@tinyminiskirts101 gave me the idea to write about a party so thank you again😜😍

A few weeks passed and you and Konan became really good friends.At school you tried your best to avoid Sasuke but Naruto kept trying to make you and Sasuke talk to eachother which didn't work at all.

It was friday afternoon, you were reading your book until you heard your phone buzz a few times. You checked it and some one had texted you.

Naruto

Hey y/n😜
8.19pm

Hiiiiiiii

Hai🥺

Babe?🥺

HAHAGZXJK
PLS IM JOKING

Y/N

Naruto😭??

How tf did u get
my number😐🤨

Naruto

I asked Konan for it🤗

Y/N

Ok then

What do you want?

Naruto

Im having  a party
this saturday😳

So you should come
obvi😜

I already invited konan,
she said she's coming😱

Y/N

Hmmmmm
Will Sasuke be there?

Naruto

Yes😏🥵

Y/N

Then no😊

Naruto

Y/N PLEASEEEEE
PLEASEEEEEE

PLEASEEEEEE

Im going to tell
ur mom so she
will force u to go🥸

Y/N

Stop trying to get
me and Sasuke to
become friends🤗

Please.

You dont know how
awkward it is😩

And you already know
what happened between us
he should apologise first😐
8.37pm

.
.
.
.

"Y/N" you turned around to see your mom in your room.

"You are going to that party tomorrow!"

"BUT MO-"

"No buts. Y/n you have to go out more, the only friends that I know of are Naruto and Konan.
How lonely can you be?
And when are you going to get a bf?!?"

"...😐         fine."

Your mom gave you smile then she left.

You heard your phone buzz and it was naruto again.

Naruto

Heyyy😁

Y/N

Naruto wtf.

Naruto

Im sorry but i
had to😩
Maybe u and Sasuke
might be able to work
things out🙂

Bc i rly want all 3 of
us to hang out😘.

Y/N

😒

Time skip😱

You were knocking on Naruto's door tho you didn't think there was any point since the music was really so you just went in.

Everyone looked at you.

(You can wear whatever you want)
Suddenly Naruto shouted your name and ran to you to hug.
He then left to go see his other friends. Konan found you so you both decided to go to the kitchen to get a drink. Sasuke was there too. You felt some one slap you ass.
"WHAT THE FUCK"

You turned around and slapped the guy, you didnt even know who he was, he was drunk.

"H-h-how dare you touch me! Y-ou bitch" he slured the words out.He lifted his fist to punch you but some one stoped him. You looked at the person and it was Sasuke. 'Wow'.

"Touch her again and I'll kill you" his voice sounded deep and scary so the man just ran away.
You looked over at Sasuke but he was already looking at your way.

Y/n pov:
I felt my face get a bit red and quickly looked away.
Usually me and Sasuke would glare at eachother, making deep eye contact but for some reason I looked away this time. Why did I do that?
I soon realized that konan wasnt in the room anymore, so I went to open the door to get out but it was locked.
Huh.

"I guess we're both locked here"
The Uchiha said

'Well no shit' i thought to myself annoyed.
'It must've been Naruto'

3rd person pov:

You tried banging on the door, shouting, breaking the handle but nothing worked

The uchiha chuckled

"Why arent you doing anything, Dont you wanna get out?"

Sasuke just looked at you then sat beside you on the floor bc there were no chairs.
He was really close to you so you tried to move away but that Duckbutt stopped you. You gave him a glare. "What" u said really annoyed.

"I want to apologise for leaving you, we were such good friends but I thought that if i kept hanging out with you I would be made fun off too...I know, that was really stupid of me. I'm sorry."

...

"Wow. I thought you would never apologise. Is that why we're locked in here?"

"It was Naruto's and Konans idea" he signed.

"Of course it was" signing too

A click was heard then the door opened, revealing Naruto and Konan behind it. They were smiling awkwardly at you when they saw your angry face then ran away.

"So childish"

You winced when he said that, he was right behind you, just a few cm away from your ears.

You felt your face heat up again.

He put his hand around your shoulder then started walking with you to the living room where all your friends were sitting in a circle, they saw you and dragged you both in the circle too.

"Um what are we playing?" You asked anxiously.

"Truth or dare" Sakura said smirking.