Chapter Six: A New Luna and Allies?

Hudson:

Waiting on the lodge's stage, my mind flashed back to the eight foot tall monstrosity dangling her like she was a rag doll. The black tuxedo my sister made me wear was uncomfortable, the navy blue tie basically choking me. Music began to play, the rings my sister picked out sitting on the podium. She didn't tell me that this was going to be a wedding, not that I didn't mind. Theros and Diamond marched down the aisle, standing next to her. Latia and Grayson marched down next to me. A werewolf child skipped down the aisle, tossing white rose petals to the floor. My clan stood up, my breath hitching at the sight of Evelyn Bell. The navy blue ball gown hugged her figure, the claw marks covered up by some form of makeup magic. Her brown eyes welled up with tears, a real smile on her face. Brown curls bounced around her face, the crescent moon crown glistening in the light. A matching crescent moon necklace cascaded down to her breasts, moon earring dripping from her ears. No one gave her up, her face inches from mine.

"I love you." She whispered sweetly, cupping my face. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." My heart fluttered, scarlet burning my cheeks. Her fingers wrapped around mine, the werewolf shaman beginning the ceremony. His tan skin was leathery, the beaded suit sparkling in the fairy lights. Clearing his throat, his wild gray hair was pulled back into a crispy ponytail.

"By the Goddess of the Moon I am going to begin the union of our Alpha and Luna. After this ceremony, she will be your Luna. Does anyone object?" No one raised their hand, the signal to continue. Anxiety raged in my head, the ceremony had to be performed perfectly to a t or the couple was cursed.

"Snout to Snout. Tail to Tail, please my moon goddess will you light this blue candle if you deem this marriage approved." He chanted in some sort of song, a blue flame flickering to life on the clan's ancient candle. Cheers erupted from the crowd, the shaman silencing them. Turning towards me, his next words frightened me.

"You need to speak from the heart." He informed me happily, my eyebrow twitching. "Just say that you will be the Luna and stand by the Alpha's side." Nodding nervously, cold sweat dripping off of my brow. I shifted uncomfortably across from her, sweat dripping off of my face. We hid from people so long, this certainly sucked for the both of us.

"Hudson Smit, I have loved you from the moment I met you. You were the only one who would talk to me while everyone ignored me, you never left my side." She vowed lovingly, tears welling up in her eyes. "I vow to never leave your side. I vow to take care of you in your sickness. Most importantly, I promise to give you children. I accept Luna's position, promising to lead us into prosperity." Grabbing the box with her name on it, the sapphire crescent moon glistened in the lights. Sliding it onto her fingers, the crowd turned to me. Clearing my throat, the words slowly came to mind.

"I, Alpha Hudson Smit, cherished you from the moment I met you. You shoved yourself into my life, your beauty standing out against the crowd. Every day I waited for your sweet smile, your glistening eyes." I vowed strongly, her fingers wiping away my tears. "I thank the moon goddess for putting us together. I vow to protect her from any pain, to hold her when she needs me. Most importantly, I promise to give her all the babies you want. I, Alpha Hudson Smit, vow to serve next to my Luna Evelyn." Sliding on my simple black band, her beauty made my heart skip a beat. This had always been my dream that she was my wife. My cock grew hard thinking of the wedding night, a crooked grin brightening her face.

"You may now kiss the bride." He announced triumphantly, our lips pressing together hotly. "I present to you the new Luna, Mrs. Evelyn Smit." Claps and cheers erupted behind us, a black crescent mark appearing on her chest. Raising our hands in the air, we rushed out of the hall. Latia went straight to boss mode, a sea of workers turning the room into a reception hall. Diamond guided us to cocktail hour, werewolves milling about everywhere. Asking if I was hungry, she knew that I was hungry for something else. Sitting on my lap, she used her skirt to hide my eager member. Pulling me up, she dragged me to a linen closet.