chapter 8: Love bugs

@wrembley_77 @Seanature Here yall go i saw ur comments and i very much appreciate yall support so here you go with the 8th chapter since well yk 🤣

Namjoon gently cradled jimin in his arms, he watched as jimin's eyes fluttered up at him making him clear his throat and quickly look up since he had just been embarrassingly caught looking at jimin.

Jimin giggled a little at the faint blush he could see on namjoon's face in the soft glow of the night.

"so, your namjoon am i right?"

"U-Uh yeah, yeah your right." Namjoon said awkwardly.

"Hm, your cute, i love your dimples" Jimin said as he stared at namjoon's face ready for a imprint on his cheek to come out from the compliment.

"Oh...why thank you, i too love your dimples when you smile.." Namjoon said shyly and he looked at the smiling boy in his arms, he adored jimin, so much. His beauty and his Voice kept namjoon calm, he was at bay watching jimin smile.

"Why sir, are you perhaps, staring at me?"
Namjoon jolted as he tripped over a tree branch he quickly fell but turned enough so that his hack hit the ground instead of jimin since he was infront of him.

Namjoon groaned as he rolled over.

" Sorry, im a bit of a mess, arent i?"
Namjoon said embarrassingly.

"No! not at all, it was purely a mistake, but, i dont mind being in this position, it's comfortable."
Jimin said, looking down at the man he was straddling.

Namjoon's blush quickly spread all over his face as he Tried to remove jimin from his lap so that they could continue walking to jimin's house.

"Why are your trying to take me off? Dont you like it?"

Jimin's voice rang in namjoon's ear. He blushed furiously as he sat up, weight on his elbows. He noticed jimin's eyes glow more then before when they were walking. It was almost blind, they were so aluminate.

"Jimin, you have to go-Mph~"
Jimin moved his hips a bit, watching as namjoon struggled against his moving hips.

"Why? what's wrong? do you want me to stop im not doing anything, cmon namjoon hyung~ lets have fun~"

Jimin's words were slurred a bit, like it was someone else talking.

Thats when namjoon realized, jimin is in his preheat stages.

"FUCK!" namjoon's mind thought as he watched the omega pant and wine. It's funny how a minute ago they were talking and smiling, and now they're grinding on each other.

"Joonie~ it hurts, my belly hurts~ fix it jooniee"
Jimin purred out. His hands clasped tightly around his stomach as he squirmed around. The pain was so unbearable, like pins and knives were stabbing his stomach.

He groaned and wailed. Wanting namjoon to fix it somehow.

"Joonieeee~ Help me, make it better" Jimin sobbed out, tears falling down uncontrollably.

"Shh it's okay love just keep moving your hips it'll calm y-you do-down.."
Namjoon's voice grew horse as the scent of the omega suddenly Punged in the air. Namjoon's mouth went dry as the scent clouded all his senses. His body shook from the control namjoon was trying to hold on to.

"We have to call for help from the others!! im gonna lose control" Namjoon voiced to his wolf.

"Let's just take him right here, right now. Let everyone knows he's ours. Ours to breed and mate."
Namjoon groaned as his eyes flashed red for a second, then went back to the green emerald eyes.

"Ugh NO! I can't take advantage of him!"
"But your not, your simply doing what he wants you to do, now you either do it, or I take over. You choose."

"Alpha please... I-I need it *Hic* I can't hold on longer i need you, now" Jimin sobbed out, he wrapped his arms around namjoon's neck and kissed his cheek as he wined in his ear, he couldn't help it, Namjoon's scent was so addicting he wanted more, And more.

Jimin rubbed namjoon's clothed member with his butt. He went faster and faster until namjoon's hands griped his waist hard.

"No."

Jimin stoped and looked up at him. Did he...reject him? No he couldn't have, he wouldn't-

Jimin broke down into sobs as he felt his heart break at the rejection. He felt his ears ring and his heart stop. He wailed out loud and pushed namjoon off as he tried to crawl away, he was so hurt, it hurt so bad being rejected.

Rule #1: Never EVER reject an omega in their heat.

Namjoon quickly grabbed jimin and hugged him.
Which to no surprise the smaller male thrashed around wanting to get away from namjoon, But all he did was kiss his head and pull him into a deep hug, he hesitated, but put his nose to jimin's scent gland. He nosed at it. Trailing the shoulder with his nose. He then looked and saw jimin sniffing at him cutely, snuggling into his neck where his Scent was still very horny.

Jimin moaned and moved his hips down.

Namjoon groaned and threw his head back as his came in his pants. He was already bricked up from the hard core rubbing earlier, now that jimin did this it just set off a bomb down there.

He shook as he groaned, jimin kissed his neck and moved down again, Namjoon stiffened and picked jimin up and carried him back to his house. He saw jimin's face fall asleep right when namjoon snuck in through jimin's window as he put him down on the bed.. He watched as jimin fell asleep.

•^• NEXT MORNING •^•

"AHHHH APPAAAAAAA"
"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT HAPPENED?"
His dad busted through the room with a slipper in his hands.
"A-APPAAAA MY STOMACH HURTSSSSS"
"OH FUCK MY LI-"

ANDdd thats it for rn i am currently making on a new chapter so be prepared, also tell me if im going too fast ok the smutts? THANK YOU, AND BYE 🫶🏽🥲