Breaking ch 24

"Breaking ch 24"
At Springfield Hospital-Jackie was working she was one of the best doctors in town when Domingo came into the hospital she look at him she was carrying a secret and it involved Domingo."Jackie, I need your help" With what" Desiree is back and trying to get sober I was wondering if I can get her a prescription for her" Yes but Desiree will have to come on her own "Alright "I do hope Desiree gets clean "Thank me too"

At The Gravestone-Desiree was there at her sister's grave," I'm sorry about the accident I hate myself for it I'll never forgive myself, it should be me in this grave not you it's not fair sometimes it's hard to live to breathe knowing what I did "Desiree touch the grave as Skye came by."Why are you here "Danielle my cousin and I'm here to see Ethan too" I'm sorry about the accident "I do hope you get clean but you should not get you're daughter back you will just hurt her too! Skye yelled "I know you have a secret and I will find it, I'm like my mother more than I want to admit it," Desiree said and left.

At Elsa's office-Elsa was working when Harrison came in."Harrison, Why are you here "I need advice from my sister, How do get over Desiree "Oh Harrison I can't believe you're still in love with her "I'm trying but it's hard" I know "

Copyright by Skye's the limit