A/N

A/N

Hi! My name's Safiya (feel free to call me Saf) and I'm fairly new to Wattpad. I have experience in writing but please keep in mind that this is my first ff. I apologise if there are any mistakes, and please feel free to point them out. This story is honestly just me having fun and exploring the HP universe in the way that I see it, so it's not all going to be perfect.

Anyway, this story is based in the year when Lily Potter first started Hogwarts (2018). I have tried to make the timeline as accurate, and as similar to The Cursed Child as possible, but it was pretty difficult. Because of its difficulty, there will be a few changes to JK Rowling's original plot and timeline.

Some things you should know before reading:

-There will be violence, gore, domestic abuse, abuse, harassment, sexual harassment/abuse, self-harm and swearing in this story. I will try to give T/W when I remember to.

-This story is a bit slow in the plot. Well sort of. There are a lot of fill-in chapters that will reveal more about the characters than the actual plot.

-I am open to criticism. Feel free to express what you think, things you want to add or take out, or even scene suggestions.

-Some chapters are longish (like 4000 words) while others are short (400-2000 words), if you want longer or shorter chapters just say.

-The mc is eleven at the beginning of this story and will be for most of it. Remember that this is her first year at Hogwarts. See the book description for the basics of the plot.

Oh, and for copyright reasons, I do not own a lot of these characters apart from the ones I made up, nor do I own the HP universe etc. Obviously.

Enough of the details! I hope you enjoy the book (if anyone does read it lmao). Even if nobody does read it, I still had SUCH a fun time writing it. Anyway, to those who will read, or are reading it, I really hope you like it and I'm so appreciative and surprised you are so... thanks and have fun reading!

OH, ONE MORE THING!!! I CREATED A PINTEREST BOARD FOR THE MC: CIARA MALFOY. LINK BELOW!!

https://www.pinterest.nz/writer_hp/ciara-malfoy/  (The board just had Ciara's aesthetic, lifestyle and outfits etc+inspiration for her wand) Just copy and paste and it should take you straight there :)