Jeff the killer: Sight 👁️

(A/N: I hope you figure out what the / means)

Warnings: Foul language, deaths, and very long intros (if there is more do tell me)

Y/N: High school student

You groaned as the teacher announced a project that required you having a partner. You didn't have a lot of friends, but your friends aren't even in the same class as you. You wished you could just do it alone and make up some excuse like 'I wasn't able to get a partner because everyone else has a partner' but nooo, your class just had to be an even number and ALL present.

Not once have you talked to anyone ever since you started high school and you don't think you can start now, you glance around the room, seeing some people who already have partners, some people who are looking for partners, some people waiting for someone else to approach them, and people who were like you, it didn't take long until the teacher noticed the people who didn't have partners.

You sigh, knowing the drill your teacher would manually pair you up with someone seated next to you. You look around the room, they have a partner, those two are partners, that guy's getting partnered up by the teacher, this girl might get partnered up with you. You stretch your arms and just started doing the project alone so when you get partnered up you can just sleep as your partner finishes the rest.

You leaned on your arm that was resting on the desk and looked out the window, a dense forest you'd only see in horror movies, you thought it was a bit dumb, putting a school right next to a forest but it was a lot better than the loud road your old school used to be situated near, you see something move out there, you squint at it, hoping it wasn't a bear, but you didn't find it. You sigh and sit upright, stretching your arms and started working on the project before you got a partner.

Reading your book and writing down the information the questions asked for wasn't hard at all, at least. for you, that is. When you already wrote down the answers for half of the questions, you looked up just in time to see your teacher walking towards you with a classmate. You didn't know who he was, you just saw him here and there but never took the time to get to know him.

"Y/N this is C/N he'll be your partner" your teacher said,

You take a better look at the guy your teacher brought, H/C hair and E/C eyes, he was fucking ugly. You rolled your eyes and pull a nearby chair closer to you, "You can sit over on that chair Y/N brought you C/N" your teacher said to the guy, a hint of adoration laced in their voice. He followed the teacher and sat next to you, the teacher leaves to partner up the rest of the students and you both make eye contact, "Um...my name is, C/N-"

You hand him your paper with the rest of the questions, "You answer the rest." you said, before taking a nap. "Oh- erm- okay" your partner answered the paper rustling in his hands as he went to answer the rest of the questions was the last thing you heard before drifting away...

.

.

.

Has it been long? it's cold. Has the air conditioning always been this cold? Your back feels wet, did some asshole pour water on you? What a prick. It hurts a bit. Wait no it really hurts. It HURTS. What The FUCK?! I̸͙̿͝ṫ̸̹ ̸̛̟̺̾h̷̢̞̉͝ú̸̮r̷̯͊t̸̺̅̂ş̴̔!

You slowly open your eyes to a blurry mess of white and red, you could hear your partner sobbing next to you, hands gripping your shirt desperately, "hic- Y/N?" his shaking voice annoyed you, you grumble as you try to sit up only to be hit with a horrible pang of pain in your back, "what... what the fuck happened?" you asked, breathing heavily as the pain was so bad you couldn't bring yourself to move, "Some- someone killed everyone" he sobbed even harder, his grip on your shirt getting tighter

You felt shocked, a serial killer? in this boring town? no fucking way. You looked around the classroom, he wasn't lying, the teacher, the girl who could've been your partner, that guy who used to pick on other kids, the tolerable kid at the back of the class. They were all dead, "I don't know if he's -hic- gone I scared" your partner cried into your arm

You looked out the window, big letters written in your classmates' blood spelled 'GO TO SLEEP' your mouth felt dry as their blood. The bright color translucent as light shone through, you notice something further out, you squint at it, red, your eyes widen as you notice what it was, or who it was, a freak with bloodshot eyes, long open scars on both his cheeks, his features on white backdrop, somehow you could've sworn his smile went wider.

A shudder runs down your injured back.

He mouths to you something

Your face paled.

(A/N: this was originally going to be uploaded with four more one shots with different characters but I split it and forgot to edit the warnings, this Y/N has no major mommy or daddy issues)