betrayal and birth of a monster

We open in a lab, and not just any lab a lab run by Lex Luther. Luther is trying to make a new weapon one he hopes will put a permanent end to his nemesis Superman. What is this weapon you ask that is so powerful it can kill the man of steel well it is doomsday. Well not the doomsday but a genetically enhanced copy, one with all the power and abilities of the original but with the inelegance of a genius and no concept of fear or remorse. Now you might be asking "how is Lex going to do that isn't doomsday a mindless berserker who kills anything he sees?" And "isn't doomsday dead, killed by Superman?" Well you are right that doomsday is dead but his DNA is the only thing Lex needs from the savage beast, and as to how he is going to make a stronger and more intelligent doomsday, he has done something that many might consider impossible he has made an aerosol gas that when inhaled changes whoever inhaled it into another creature so let's say someone were to combine the DNA of doomsday with this gas it would break down the body on a molecular level and then rebuild it to match the DNA turning the one who inhaled it into doomsday but they would still have their mind so they won't be a mindless killing machine. So who does Lex have in mind to become the new and improved doomsday, well himself of course after all who else deserves to wield so much power that they basically become a god of destruction. Everything was ready the gas was combined with a genetically enhanced version of doomsday's DNA so he'll also have some of the same powers as Superman like heat vision, x-ray vision, invulnerability, and flight but these powers will be stronger than Superman's, all that was left to do was inhaled it but before he could alarms went off signalling an intruder is on his way then the door exploded creating a lot of smoke and from the smoke came Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, The Flash, and Cyborg. The Justice League caught wind that Lex Luther had stolen the DNA of doomsday, one of if not the most powerful enemy the league has ever faced whatever Lex wanted that monster's DNA for it wasn't good so as soon as they found where Lex was hiding they attacked but Lex had anticipated this and set up precautions, a boom tube that would teleport the gas to an alternative lab so he could continue his experiment when he had the chance so while the Justice League was preoccupied with his henchmen lex punched the coordinates in to his computer but before he could open the boom tube another member of the Justice League phased through the computer and messed up the coordinates, this was j'hann jonzz a.k.a the Martian Manhunter. Lex hit the button and opened the boom tube but something was wrong, sparks and electricity were flying every where then a portal that looked more like a tear in time and space opened up and sucked the machine with the gas into it no one had any idea where the machine went because whatever that portal is it looks nothing like a boom tube. So before anything else could be sucked to god knows where Superman flu over and smashed the boom tube machine closing the strange looking portal then quickly flu to lex and bent piece of scrap metal from where he and his friends had trashed the lad around Lex trapping him the took him taking him to prison. But something didn't sit right with Batman, that portal and strange gas set his well honed instincts on edge like something big was going to happen but what he had no clue but he was going to find out.

Meanwhile in the MHA universe

Izuku woke up got out of bed, his eyes not all the way opened, and started his morning routine of brushing his teeth, washing his face and putting on his clothes. When he was done he went downstairs and into the kitchen, seeing the most important person in his life his mom, Inko Midoriya, finishing breakfast. He walked up behind her and hugged her saying "good morning mom you look as beautiful as always" she chuckled and said "good morning sweetheart sit down breakfast is ready" Izuku sat down and ate breakfast with his mother while making small talk. Izuku has always been really close to his mother, she was the one who was always there helping him and supporting him but also worrying about him so much so that she had gotten a little shorter standing at 5'6" four inches shorter than Izuku, she had also put on a little weight but Izuku didn't care if you ask him she is a beautifully thick woman with the extra weight going to all the right places making her a thick sexy milf if ever there was one it is probably not a good thing that he looks at his mother that way but he can't help it plus he knows she she has some body issues because of the extra weight so he tells her just how beautiful she is at first he was just saying it to boost her self esteem but one time he saw her putting on her bra by accident