Kai?! (4)

You suddenly felt like throwing up and immediately ran to the bathroom while Lisa ran after you.

Lisa Pov. 

I was hugging y/n when she suddenly ran to the bathroom so I ran after her.

She then threw up and my eyes widened as I ask if she was okay.

Lisa: OmO! Y/n are you okay?!

Y/n: throwing up* (Author/n: Duh🤦‍♀️)

Then I had a thought that she might be... Pregnant. 

*Lisa no what are you thinking?* But it makes sense. Right?* I said thinking to myself.

END OF LISA POV.

After what felt like 10 minutes you felt a little better.

Lisa: How do you feel? She said while rubbing your back to comfort you.

Y/n: I-i don't know. I said looking at Lisa confused.

Lisa: Hey, maybe you should stay home tomorrow? I'll stay with you and we can watch 'Boys over Flowers' while talking about how hot F4 is? She said while smiling.

Y/n: Okay I'll stay home, but I don't want you to miss school because of me. I said looking down.

Lisa: Please, like school is more important than your health. She said rolling her eyes.

I chuckled at her honesty.

Lisa: let's go to the room. She said while helping get up off the cold floor.

You both sat on the bed and started to talk about how and when I'll go back to school when she suddenly said something

Lisa: Y/n. I looked at her waiting for her to finish.

Lisa: I have to tell you something and I need you to take this into consideration. She said looking me in my eyes with worry written all over her face.

Y/n: O-okay what is it unnie? I said a little scared while looking at her.