Ending...

Lisa and I walked into the classroom being 5 minutes late

Lisa and I walked into the classroom being 5 minutes late. Then the teacher started scolding you both, you both ignored his speech and went to your seats since you both weren't having anyone's shit today.

You then went to sit down but you sit with BTS and Lisa had to be moved because of our talking.

You walk to your seat and sit down. As you could feel their starring you shot your head towards them and give them a sharp glare before speaking.

Y/n: Can you stop looking at me? You said while the teacher saw it but decided to stay quiet since he didn't want to lose his job.

Jungkook: We'll stop when we want to. He said blankly.

Y/n: You do own me. So when I say stop you should stop. You said losing your temper.

Suga: Are you sure we don't own you? He said pointing to one of the hickeys that hasn't completely disappeared yet.

Y/n: Positive. And you. You said looking at Jungkook. Back up a little your too close. I say looking at the thin gap between him and I.

Jungkook: Make me! He said moving even closer to you then before.

You then got scared and ran out as they ran after you. (A/n- Lisa fell asleep because of this boring ass class) 

The teacher was left dumbfounded🕴)

As you were running you heard footsteps coming after you. You then ran towards the roof.

BTS: Y/n Stop! They yelled trying to get you to stop.

Y/n: No! You yelled back not knowing what they would do to you again.

Little did all of you know you were be followed by... Itzy.

Chaeryeong: Let the games begin.

You then reached the rooftop and so did BTS

Y/n: Get away from me! You said tearing up. Why did you follow me?! Why?!

Namjoon: Because you've been acting weird, what's wrong? He asked as they try to get closer.

You were dumbfounded making you look at them in disbelief . Y/n: 'Acting weird?!' Well maybe if you could keep your dicks in your pants and not have raped me then maybe I wouldn't be 'Acting weird'! You shouted and started to cry.