Chapter 9: AO3 Watch-It Fic

Hey guys, BSG here with a weird idea.

I recently made an AO3 account, which I have really only used to read stories. One type of story I've been reading recently are Watch-It fics. You know, those fanfics where characters from a show or movie are brought into a movie theater by the writer and made to watch their future, aka the later seasons or movies of a fandoms timeline. My personal favorite is "Part Of The Journey Is The End" by hunkahulkaaburningfudge, a MCU Watch-It Fic where the Avengers one week before Infinity War are forced to watch the end of Phase 3 and Phase 4 of the MCU, currently its reached Spider-Man: No Way Home, where its updated on a weekly basis. Anyways, I've been reading it, and kind of been wanting to do one of my own on AO3. My AO3 is also called BSGNetwork, so you can still find me over there if I do write this.

A BSG made Watch-It Fic based in the Star Wars Universe. Characters from the Prequels are transported to a movie theater (which they are entirely unfamiliar with) and watch Clone Wars Season 7 Episodes 9-12/Revenge Of The Sith, The Bad Batch, Kenobi, I'm gonna skip Solo, Rebels and Rogue One (Since Solo isn't too important and I haven't watched Rebels or Rogue One) and go straight to Episode 4, 5 and 6, then skip Mandalorian and Book Of Boba Fett and go to Episodes 7, 8 and 9.

I haven't put together who the entire cast will be, I have Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Captain Rex and Commander Cody so far. If anybody is familiar with Watch-It fics, let me know if I should add anyone else.

I would change up my writing style a tad to fit the AO3 style, so let me know what you think!

BSG OUT