zeenunew jealous

Zee and nunew are Thailand's biggest bl couple for their series named cutie pie they are co stars.

P'off: alright everyone that's it for today you all can go home for today.

Nat: jelly where you going next? Nat smiles

New: I'm gonna get a ride with zee. What about you jelly?

Nat: max is gonna give me a ride. Nat smiles

New : alright then I'll see u tomorrow. Nunew smiled

New : p'off have you seen zee anywhere?

P'off : I think he might be in the other room.

New: ok thx p'off.

Nunew walks in the other room and sees a girl kissing zee.

Zee looks back to see nunew standing there nunew hurry and runs outside in tears zee tries to follow him but nunew already got in a cab and took off.

Max: what happened zee? Max asked with a confused look on is face.

Zee: my ex she came to talk to me I tried to explain to her that we're done but she got mad and kissed me and nunew saw.

Zee tries calling nunew but no answer.

Max: I can call him if u want?

Zee: yea maybe he'll answer for you.

Max tries calling nunew but no answer.

Zee starts getting really worried.

Nunews pov
I walk in to tell zee I'm ready to go and I see him kissing his ex. I don't why but it hurts seeing him kiss someone else I tried to ignore the feeling I had for him at first but it got harder as we become closer.

Nunew told Nat about his feeling for zee a long time ago so Nat already knew about his feelings.

The next day.

Nat calling nunew.

Nat: jelly are you ok I saw you run out in tears yesterday what happened?

Nunew: zee was kissing his ex girlfriend.

Nat: maybe he wasn't kissing her maybe it just looked like that. Nat tried to calm nunew down.

New: no he was kissing her . Nunews cries

New: I just wish these feeling would go away because I know he doesn't feel the same way I do. Nunew sobs.

Nat: don't worry jelly I'm here for you.

New : thanks jelly.

P'off : zee I need to talk to you real quick.

Zee: what wrong p'off.

P'off: have u seen nunew he hasn't showed up yet?

Zee: no not today. zee said upset and worried

P'off: that's weird u two are always together is everything alright between u two. Is it something I need to worry about? p'off said worried.

Zee: no don't worry it's nothing I just haven't got a chance to talk to him yet.

P'off: are you sure?

Zee: yes don't worry. I'll try calling him again. Zee said with a worried face.

P'off: hey max is something up between nunew and zee?

Max: zee didn't tell you yet?

P'off: tell me what?

Max: yesterday nunew walked in and saw zee and his ex kissing but she kissed him and zee tried telling her that there done but she didn't listen.

P'off: I'm gonna call nunew and ask him to come down.

P'off calling nunew.

P'off: nunew I need u to come down to the studio.

New: ok is zee there? nunew says with a sad voice.

P'off:......

Zee: tell him I'm not here plz p'off I need to talk to him. Zee whispers.

New: p'off are u still there?

P'off: yes I'm here....zee is not here.

New: ok. new says with a relived voice.

Nunew walks in the studio and sees zee standing there he looked at p'off and look back at zee.

Zee: nunew please talk to me I'm sorry about what happened yesterday just plz talk to me.

Nunew: I..I don't wanna talk right now.

P'off: u 2 need to work things out alright and talk to each other I will locke u in this studio if I have two now talk. P'off says walking out the door leaving only zee and nunew in the studio.

They both sat there in silence for at least 5 minutes.

Zee: I'm sorry about yesterday ok my ex..she just showed up and wanted to get back together but I told her no and u walked in and  she kiss me. I'm really sorry just plz talk.

New: hia..i...I'm sorry for avoiding you it just it hurt seeing u kiss someone else. Nunews cry's.

New; I don't know what these feeling are or why I have them but I just do. Nunew says while sobbing.

Zee hugs him and says it alright don't cry.

Zee: i..I didn't no u had these feeling for me....because...I have the same feeling for you and I didn't think u had the same feeling. Zee says while tears runs down his face.

Nunew whips his tears of his face and hugs him.

Zee: I'm really sorry.

New: it's ok. And I'm sorry to for avoiding you I should have just talked to u about it. Nunew says while sobbing.

Zee: it's ok.

Zee: will u be my boyfriend and make us official? zee says with tears in his eyes.

New: I'd love to. New says with a smile on his face.

Zee kisses nunew on the lips nunew kisses him back.

P'off: well it's about time. says p'off says walking in the door.

Max and Nat walks in.

Max: congrats my buddy. Talking to zee.

Zee: thanks man.

Nat hugs nunew and they all jump in the hug. And smile.

THE END