1

"Guys I seriously think it could be fun," Chris smiled as Matt face palmed himself. "Chris you do realize you'd actually be responsible over another living being right!" Nick practically yelled causing the two boys in the front to laugh. "Oh my god just move on," Matt rolled his eyes.

The video finally ended and Matt began to drive home. "I think I could handle being a dad," Chris commented as he scrolled through his instagram feed. "Oh my God Chris!" Nick screeched from the back seat, "you're not seriously still on this." "What! I would be a great father!" Chris insisted. "You're eighteen Chris," Matt shook his head at his idiotic brother. "And what about it?" Chris replied crossing his arms over his chest. Nick rolled his eyes, not wanting to entertain that topic any longer. "I wouldn't even trust you with a fish. How could you look after a fucking child!" Matt commented as he made a right.

Chris sat in silence, deciding to not respond. He knew he could be a great father, and look after a fish. How hard could it be, their basically the same. Feed them, clean them, and let them roam around their little tank. Chris was tired of being portrayed as the irresponsible one out of the three. He was going to show them just how responsible he could be. All he needed to do was find a lonely child. And maybe a fish.