color

A short SasuNaru story.
——————

He lives in a dark world. No color, no sound, no love, no peace. It's damp, it's muddy, it's rainy, it's stormy. Why is he here? Why is his life like this? Where's the sunlight in this world?

His bed is cozy, it's warm, it's comforting. It's funny to think a simple object like a bed will always be the number 1 thing in his world that will be there to comfort him. Sadly, that changed, and it became his number 2.

Love. Came up to his number 1. Or to be specific, a blonde idiot. When those raven eyes landed on that colorful body, everything seemed to have its color again around him. The world had color, he had color. And it was all because of him.

Without 'him', his life wouldn't have color, It wouldn't have peace, or love. He would live his life alone, with pain and regret.

He used to believe that love wasn't real, that it was just a made up theory.

But then he saw him.

His eyes told all the stories of the ocean, his hair told the sun to shine, his skin smooth and tan. He was beautiful to the raven, too beautiful.

So when sasuke turned to the side in his bed, the blonde idiot was laying on his side, eyes closed, making light snores, as he was in a deep slumber in the middle of the night.

Sasuke brushed his hand on the blondes cheek that was exposed, touching the soft skin. His eyes lit up, with the being that was right beside him, he wish he could've token a picture. But that didn't matter to him. no..

All that mattered was that how this human being in front of him magically decided it was a good idea to bright up his world, and show him that love was really a thing.

Sasuke leaned forward a little, and kissed the ring on his husbands finger.

"I love you.. naruto."