Chapter 3: 8th Anniversary

"So how's the trip with the boss?" Heidi asked after they settle their self on a vacant table in cafeteria.

"It was successful and I get to roam around the resort" Charlotte said while smiling why reminiscing what she did after they closed the multimillion deal.

"That's not what i want to hear from you p'cha! What I want to know is....if you happened to have an intimate moment with our gorgeous boss?!"

"Uyy? W-what intimate moment?" Charlotte stuttered that made her best friend smile wickedly.

"So you mean there is? Tell me! Hurry I want it detailed—and when I said details it will be like.... how she slowly stripped your underwear with her luscious mouth— ahdksbudbeja"

Heidi wasn't able to finish what she said when Charlotte cover her mouth with her hand. She's too bulgar and Charlotte didn't know if she blushing because of annoyance or because she found herself thinking of her gorgeous boss doing exactly what heidi is saying.

"You and you dirty mind heidi! We went there for business reason and not for pleasure! Gosh! And..and there's a lot of pretty and sexy woman ther you think she'll notice me?" Charlotte said with a hint of bitterness in her voice. Luckily heidi didn't notice it or else she'll tease her to death.

"She's too aloft, she stayed in her room the whole time until we left the hotel"

Then Charlotte remember one specific scene when their service brought them to the airport.

Engfa is only wearing her casual attire with her plain white sneakers. Her hair are tied in messy bun and she wearing sunglasses. She looks like a normal tourist with her outfit  but you can't deny her over flowing sex appeal.

While on their way to the airport, Charlotte was almost out of breath when engfa lean on her shoulder. It was sudden and she don't know what to do. She don't want to disturb her boss reason for her not to breath heavily. Charlotte is not sure if her boss is sleeping or just really tired. Good thing that the travel from resort to the airport are not that long or else she'll pass out because of tension.

"Uyy! It was supposed to be you chance—"

"What chance?" P'win asked emerging from nowhere holding his tray. "May I?"

"Sure. Don't be shy" heidi said while looking at Charlotte. "Ok I'll leave first. Still have things to do— bye na!" She added and lean closer to Charlotte for a whisper. "It's time for you to get laid bitch! Don't let it slip you grasp.. p'win seems yummy"

And because of what heidi said she almost choke on her food good thing P'win is there to help her.

"you ok?" He asked worriedly while caressing Charlotte's back. He handed her some juice which she gladly accept because she felt losing her breath already.

"Thank you"

"Haha just be careful next time.."

Charlotte just smiled at him awkwardly and focus back on her food.

"Ahm Charlotte..."

"Yes?"

"Be my date on the 8th anniversary party" he said as he stood up and bowed before Charlotte Austin.

Charlotte was a bit shock of what P'win did. She's not even sure if she'll attend their company's anniversary because even before she's not really fond of going to their company gathering. Also she didn't expect that this time someone became interested on making her their date not to mention P'win, one of the most suits after bachelor in their company.

"W-why me?"

"Why not you? If you're not aware, you're beautiful Charlotte...your simplicity is what makes me drawn to you even more"