Four

"Hello." His voice practically purred through the speaker.

"Is this Kim Seokjin?" Yoongi smirked.

"Hmm....depends who's asking."

Yoongi rolled his eyes,"I'm asking, isn't that enough?"

Seokjin chuckled,"I suppose."

"So?"

"Yes, I'm Seokjin, what is it that you so urgently need my name?" He teased.

Yoongi chuckled, "Where are you."

"Wouldnt you like to know."

Yoongi lifted a brow, "I would actually. Where can we meet up?"

"Hmm, your place."

Yoongi could practically hear the smirk in Seokjins voice.

"Alright, how bout I send you my address and you stop by around 2." Yoongi said.

"Perfect."

Yoongi smirked as he hung up the phone. Seokjin would be the perfect person to be added to his group. But Yoongi had more to do for the day, so he stood up, slipped his phone in his pocket and left his office.

                              ***
"So how have you been..?" Taehyung asked, sipping on his Starbucks as they walked down the busy sidewalk.

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked, his brows crinkled in confusion.

Taehyung looked over at the older boy, "I mean, how have you been dealing with...Jimi-"

"-Tae," Hoseok stopped the boy before he could say anything further, "I'm not ready to talk about that."

Taehyung nodded, knowing how heartbroken his friend still was.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted to check in." He smiled at him.

Hoseok nodded, "Its alright."

Ding!

Both boys looked down at the phone in Taehyungs hand.

Taehyung turned his phone on and he couldn't help but smile when he saw that Jungkook texted him.

"What is it?" Hoseok lifted a brow, noticing the small smile on his friends face.

"Jungkook. He wants to meet up tonight." Taehyung said, looking up at the brunette with a grin.

"Really? What does he wanna do?" Hoseok asked, glad that Taehyung was so happy.

"Just have dinner at his house and watch a movie afterwards." Taehyung responded, wiggling his eyebrows at Hoseok, "and maybe after the movie we'll-"

"-that's enough." Hoseok held a hand up, visibly cringing at the image that just popped in his head.

Taehyung laughed, "Im kidding-sorta, but that's not the point."

Hoseok quirked a brow,"Then what is the point?"

"I dont know." He shrugged, looking down at his phone.

"He's bringing his friend," Taehyung gasped,"and he said I should bring a friend!"

"And that is..?"

"You,dummy!"

-
"Are you sure this will work?" Yoongi asked, taking a sip of bourbon.

Jungkook smirked, "Of course it will."

"Oh really? What if the friend he brings isn't even Hoseok? What if he doesn't bring a friend at all?"

"What if, what if," Jungkook mocked, "You really need to be more positive." He rolled his eyes, fingers tapping quickly against his phone.

Yoongi merely rolled his eyes. Jungkook would be the one to blame if their plan tonight didn't work. He had everything he needed, now he just needed his plan to spring into action. He hoped Seokjin would be willing to help him, or else he wouldnt have a plan.

"I need to go." Yoongi announced, standing up from the leather couch.

Jungkook ignored him, too invested in whatever he was doing on his phone to hear him.

                            ***
"You made it, its a pleasure for you to be here." Yoongi spoke, opening the door wider for the stunning male to step inside.

"Of course. Now, what is it that you so dearly wanted to talk to me about." Seokjin smirked, taking a seat on Yoongis couch.

"Someone wants you dead, did you know that?" Yoongi asked, sitting across from the raven haired male.

Seokjin laughed, "Alot of people want me dead. If I came here for you to tell me that, you're wasting your time."

Yoongi shook his head as he leaned forward, keeping a strong gaze on the boy, "I need help, and I think youre the perfect candidate."

"Help how?" Seokjin asked, looking down at his nails.

"I'll explain that later. But I must warn you, if you dont accept my offer, I'll do as asked and kill you." Yoongi smiled.

"And if I do?" Seokjin asked, his confidence slowly draining.

Yoongi smirked.

"Well that's a surprise."