IV- Talks

Bella

It's been a couple of weeks and since then classes have started, me and group have hanged out everytime we can and Miles and I have been texting back and forth.

Right now, the girls and I are preparing to go to a party while we shit talk about our exes.

"I once dated a boy that after two days of us being together he broke up with me because he was two inches shorter than me....and between us that wasn't the only thing that was two inches short" Mira explains laughing.

Isis and I started laughing so much I ended up snorting and then even Mira laughed so much she started crying.

After we calmed down Mira was getting dressed, Isis was looking at her clothes to see what matched with her makeup while I was doing my makeup listening to Dark Red by Steve Lacy.

When I was about to get dressed my phone dinged so I went to check who was texting me:

Milesss what did the ocean say to the other ocean?

what

Milesss nothing they just waved

I-

Milesss did you sea what I did there?

yes

Milesss I'm shore you did...

how are we friends?

Milesss don't be such a beach.

😭😭😭

okay so I know I called him a "friend" but as much as I think his cute, nothing is going to happen because I'm pretty sure he's still hung up on his ex girlfriend... sad I know

When I look up Mira and Isis are looking at each other and then they look at me knowingly.

"What?" I asked chuckling

"You have such a big crush on him"

"I agree with Isis. Bella just be careful because he really did like Ava"

ah Ava, light brown hair, dark brown eyes, skinny, big tits and *drum rolls* the girl who cheated on the finest men alive

"We're just friends, theres nothing to worry about"

Fifteen minutes later we were ready and waiting for the uber.

(Bellas's outfit)