One-shot

1/4 Alcale fluff~

------------------

Cale Henituse, no, Kim Rok Soo never experienced what falling in love felt like.

Ever since he was a child, he had been surviving–seeking solace in the misery-filled world. There was no time for him to think of what love was–not that he thought it was an important matter.

In the situation between life and death—he already lost a big part of himself--the people he cherished and the people he called home.

How many times did he lose his home? How many times did he mourn for somebody else?

A new journey began–more like a second chance that got placed right in front of him.

Yet love never came to his mind. Not because he didn't want to experience the feeling–but because this time it was his turn to protect.

Things never go as they are planned–and somehow he found love.

Alver Crossman.

The beautiful blond-haired prince with shiny blue eyes, or the chocolate brown hair with beautiful brown eyes—Cale never knew when or why he fell for the sly prince.

A feeling so unfamiliar–A role in which he didn't have any experience in.

Did he say the right thing?

Did he act the way the Alver would have wanted in a lover?

Was he getting annoying?

There were many questions he wanted to ask–moreso, he wanted to know the reason.

Why did a man like Alver Crossman fall in love with a man like him?

***

Silently walking down the hallway, Cale entered the grand music hall of the royal palace–unaware that in a while the palace was hosting a broadcast of an orchestra for an event. The video communication tools had malfunctioned–which caused the delay.

As soon as his fingers hit the notes of the keys, it was that moment–a live broadcast throughout the western and eastern continent took place.

In a rush–the mages were prepared to take the broadcast down–yet they stood frozen as beautiful tones boomed through the broadcast.

Commander Cale Henituse, sat down–fingers playing the keys beautifully like a siren's call.

"...Haa this is driving me crazy."

Alver mumbled as he looked at the broadcast–yet sat still unable to move from his position.

He knows very well that his lover would sulk in the corner–or worse not talk to him for a couple of days, but to hear his lover play so freely, he couldn't help but want more.

"I didn't know young master Cale could play so gracefully."

Tasha hummed–mesmerized as she too couldn't remove her gaze from the screen.

Like a pied piper–every creature situation in both continents was hypnotized into watching the performance.

***

Guiding his hand through the piano–Cale hummed satisfied as he finally got hold of it.

The tune suddenly changed with a pause as his lips began to move–a song that speaks of his frustration.

The words that were stuck on the tip of his tongue but couldn't get it out.

|| I've rejected affection