Chapter four ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Song: Supermassive Black Hole- Muse

Soon enough, you were racing alongside Armin and Jean, right in the middle of the battlefield. In the distance, you could see two titans staggering towards you and your team, about 100 metres away. You shouted at the two guys, grabbing their attention, and focusing it on the titans.

"I'll get the further away one, you two get the closer one!" You yelled over the howling wind, both boys nodding in affirmation to what you just said.

As the titans grew closer, you slowly started to rise on your horse, dodging the first titan by rushing under its legs, and speeding to the second. Just as you flew under the seconds titans leg, you stood up on your horse and jumped into the air, twisting around, swiftly flinging out your grappling hooks onto the titans shoulders.

As you neared the titan, you pulled out your swords and expertly sliced its neck, holding yourself steady onto your grappling hooks secured tightly into the nape of the titan, quickly jumping off right before the huge thing came crashing to the floor. You ran over to your horse, mounting it as quick as you can.

Looking back, you saw Armin and Jean on their horses, the first titan down. Grinning, you turned back, motioning for them to follow you.

After a while of slaying titans and dodging some, you grew close to your missions objective. However, there was one obstacle in the distance, a huge 14 metre titan, stumbling towards you.

Shit.

You turned to the two boys on your left, prepared to scream commands.

"Jean! You go to the left and swing around its ankles chopping it down! Armin, you and I will aim for the nape! You got it?" You yelled, receiving two nods. "Okay go!" You screamed, picking up pace, Armin racing next to you.

You looked to the left slightly, watching as Jean neared the titan's ankles. From your right, you heard a scream, Armin yelling out your name.

"Mila! Watch out! The titan is going to grab you!" You turned to look at him in confusion, when you suddenly felt yourself being lifted into the air, your horse gone from beneath you.

"SHIT! JUST STICK WITH THE PLAN GUYS, I'LL BE FINE!" You scream, trying to reassure the terrified pair, or more or less trying to reassure yourself.

It's okay Mila. You know exactly what to do.

You breathed in and out, trying to push down the panic bubbling up inside you. You felt yourself nearing the mouth of the titan, feeling a slight release in the tight grip the titan had a hold on you. This gave you enough time to whip out your swords, slicing them down the sides of the titans hands.

With this, it let go of you, so you quickly jumped up onto its arm, holding your swords down low, just above the arm. With this, you ran, aiming for the shoulders, dragging your two swords along the arm, drawing titan blood.

You made it to the shoulder not stopping. You jumped into the air, spinning around quickly so that your grapplers dug into the neck of the titan, pulling you towards it. You yelled, pulling your swords over your head, and bringing them down, slicing right down into the titans nape. You grinned, the adrenaline coursing through your veins. You aimed the grapplers to the building next to you, and made your way to jean and Armin, both mouths agape in surprise at the sudden event that just happened right in front of their eyes.

"Holy shit Mila. I underestimated you, I thought for sure you were going to die!" Jean spoke, his eyes wide with shock.

Armin didn't say anything, just looking at you, frozen, with admiration dancing around in his eyes.

You smiled widely, giving both of them a small curtsy. "I told you guys I'd be fine, didn't I?" You said with a glint of excitement glowing in your eyes.

Finally, Armin spoke up, "I'm so glad you are okay Mila!" He gave you a small smile, one which you returned.

"We are close completing the mission, let's go secure the goods and head back." You said, dusting yourself off.

"Oh! Mila, you must've gotten scratched or something, you're bleeding a little bit on your face!" Jean said, stepping towards you with a worried face. "Oh, it's probably just a little scratch, no need to get worried!" You laughed awkwardly, not sure what to do, now as Jean was right in front of you. He lent down to your eye level, ready to wipe it away.

You quickly ripped a piece off the bottom of your shirt, where the fabric was easiest to rip. Jean looked at you in surprise, as you handed it to him. "Can you do it for me? I can't tell where it is anyways." You spoke, reading his thoughts. He looked at you, the tips of his ears going pink. He grunted, nodding. He placed the cloth gently across your face, smirking. You kept eye contact with him the whole time, until he pulled away to focus on clearing the blood on your face.

"Uh, you guys done over there? Or- or do you need some more time?" Armin coughed, awkwardly standing by all of the horses.

"Nearly done Armin." Jean mumbled, still concentrating on your face. He finally pulled away, studying your face before stepping back and giving you a smile. You thanked him, before returning to your horse.