Chapter ten ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Song: Melting - Kali Uchis 

Mila's pov:

You stride down the hall, wiping away the strayed tears frustratedly.

'Why am I crying? He doesn't deserve my tears. He couldn't even care less I bet.'

After a few twists and turns down the many long hallways, you find yourself outside. Off to the side of the building, you catch Eren already training by himself.

'Shit, that's right, I told him I would train with him. He probably thought I forgot. He's not wrong.'

You walking over, waving at him. You finally catch his attention, and he looks over at you with a smile.

"Mila! I thought you would never make it! To be honest, I thought you forgot, so I started without you, if you don't mind!" You give him a sheepish smile, scratching your head in embarrassment. "Uh yeah, about that. I sort of did, but I'm here now if you still want to train!" You speak, receiving a nod from him.

"I would never miss the opportunity to train with one of the best!" He says making you smile.

"Oh, don't go and boost my ego, I'm definitely not as good as Mikasa or Annie!" You say, but receive the compliment from him anyways.

"Come on, Mila! I heard about what happened with that massive titan when you were grouped with Jean and Armin! And don't forget about today when you beat me up, how could I forget about that! I did deserve it anyhow." He chuckles, a growing smile appearing on both your faces.

You began your training, teaching Eren the moves you learnt from your father many years ago. The same moves you used on the titan. Eren couldn't seem to get it for a while, making both of you end up on the ground having laughing fits. You tried to give him a tip, but it came out as a wheeze instead. This set both of you off again, rolling around on the dirt. You took a deep breath, bringing your hands down into a resting meditation pose. You heard a slight wheeze coming from Eren's direction. You whipped around him, glaring at him. 

Obviously it didn't work, as he laughed his head off for like the millionth time, turning your chuckles into a loud and hearty laugh.

After you both had calmed down from your laughing fits, you both lay next to each other looking up at the darkening sky. You both lay there in silence, appreciating the serenity. After about twenty minutes of silence, Eren piped up. "Hey Mila." He said softly, turning his head slightly to look at you. "Yeah?" You say quietly back, turning your head to face Eren. You looked at him, waiting for him to answer. He seemed to hesitate, but went ahead with it anyways.

"Do you have a, uh, a thing with Jean?" He rushed out, his eyes darting away from your face. You stared at him for a second before answering.

"What makes you think that? And no, I don't." He looked back at you. for a second it looked like he had a thankful look on face.

'Nah, I'm just seeing things.'

Eren cleared his throat before replying. "Oh cool. That's uh, cool. Yeah." He said and nodded, as if he was talking to himself. You smiled softly.

You both sank back into silence, watching the sky darken. The sun had set completely by now, being replaced with a full moon. The stars, appearing out from the night sky shone brightly, twinkling aside the moon. The only sound your ears picked up was your synced breathing with Eren, and the slight rustle through the trees. You closed your eyes, feeling content in this moment. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

okay so this was kinda a short chapter, but I wanted to make a sweet and nice one bc that last chapter hurts.

I hope you liked it!

(I also kinda made Eren a softie, so sorry if you dont like him like that)

from Els ༉‧₊˚.