First date

You and Bucky have had a mutual attraction toward each other for a while now. You patiently waited for him to ask you on a date but it was soon clear that he was too shy. Today you decided you were going to make the first move.

You padded down the stairs to find Bucky still sleeping on the couch. You moved closer to him and noticed a stray hair had fallen across his face. You gently moved it back as Bucky lashed out his arm to grab your wrist. "Sorry" you say. "No I'm sorry I didn't mean to grab you that way, are you hurt?" You rely with "no you could never hurt me, I actually wanted to ask you something." "Ok" "do you wanna go out tonight... with me...alone" Bucky replies laughing "yeah like a date, that sounds nice."

You take 2 hours to get ready. You curl your y/c/h hair and put on a red dress. It fits like a glove and has cut outs on the sides. You have been waiting to wear it for a while now and are excited to finely be able to.

Your outfit

When you come down the stairs to greet Bucky his eyes light up when he looks at you

When you come down the stairs to greet Bucky his eyes light up when he looks at you. "You look stunning doll" Bucky says. You start to blush and notice what he is wearing. A leather jacket with nice form fitting jeans and a black shirt. He looks hot and you can't help but drool a little. "Should we get going" he says. You nod your head and walk outside with him hand and hand. He gives you his helmet to put on and says, "you better hold on tight spidermonkey." (If you know you know) You ride through the cool night air holding tight onto Bucky, your hair blowing wildly behind you. You want to stay in this moment forever.

When you arrive at the restaurant, it's quiet and reserved, just how you like it. You quickly are seated at a table in the corner of the room with lots of privacy. You order (your choice) and he orders fries and a burger. You laugh and chat the rest of the night and wonder why you didn't do this sooner. Bucky interrupts your thoughts when he says, "y/n, the reason I haven't asked you on a date was because I was scared of hurting you. You are so sweet and kind I didn't want you to see the dark side of me. I have nightmares almost every night, sometimes the only way to go back to sleep is to think of you. I don't want you to have to burden yourself of my needs." You almost start to cry at what he said but hold it back and rely "Bucky you could never burden me. I choose to be here and I will choose to stay by your side no matter what happens or how broken you think you are. I'm here to support you in whatever you need." You end the sentence smiling. He smiles back and holds your hand "thank you, doll. What did I do to deserve you."