Closed off

Lately you've been tired, but more than you are usually. You feel like everybody hates you, even though you know they don't. It's hard to get out of bed because you know everyone is happy but you don't feel the same. It's as if you feel nothing. You say your ok and fake a smile. You hope to get through the day and back to bed. You don't know why you feel this way you just do. You love to be alone. You think your the only one in the tower like this but your not.

It's movie night and everyone is gathered around to watch the new Minion movie. You and Bucky sit next to each other awkwardly in silence. That is until he says "where were you today, i feel like i barely see you anymore". You respond, "yeah, I just don't do well with people I guess. It's not like I don't like everyone here it's just I prefer to be alone". "Yeah, I feel like that sometimes, but you can't be alone forever you know". You realize what he said and come to the realization of why you have been so distant. You don't wanna be alone but you also don't wanna be a burden. You don't wanna get hurt so it's easier to shut down and close yourself off to others. "Your right Bucky, starting right now I'm going to put myself out there more. More time with friends instead of my bed". He laughs "good, because I know a good hiking spot if you wanted to go with me tomorrow". "Yeah that sounds nice. Thank you".