Meeting D

Gianni's POV

We lost by 14 points, and I was somewhat irritated. Everyone was on the field, and I was pretty much ready to go home and go to bed. Bobby and I were talking when I felt someone hop on my back. I turned my head and saw it was Heaven. I grabbed her thighs so that she wouldn't fall and heard her laugh. I set her down carefully and turned around. "Hey Gianni and Bobby, this is my best friend. Dani these are Gianni and Bobby Marchetti. They live in the huge mansion 8 houses down behind that pretty big black gate." Heaven smiled.

"Oh, nice to meet you. Do the Washingtons meet your schools brown quota because they are the darkest things here?" Dani asked.

"No, there's a few more of us." Athena appeared with her arm around me.

"Well look at that." Dani gave a look to Heaven.

"Rich white parents love having all their kids in one building to flaunt their wealth." Bobby shrugged. "Every day is pretty much whose daddy has more zeros."

"It's not really a contest Bobby. Your parents win every time." Athena joked leaning into me.

"That's why your dad tries to get like us Athena?" Bobby asked seriously.

"Oh your dad has a black love child too?" Athena snapped back.

"We all know our mom would murder our dad if he brought home a stray kid of his. Your stepmom likes her wine a little too much." Bobby laughed.

"Aye Marchetti, good game!" Rookie jogged up.

"Thanks man." I nodded towards him.

"Well hello beautiful. What is your name?" Rookie eyed Dani.

"No hello for me?" Heaven rolled her eyes.

"Rookie I miss you" I hugged him tight.

"I miss you too." I didn't like him kissing her.

"Having fun playing with the rich kids." She hugged him.

"I was promised nothing but wins and yet my old team kicked my ass. It hurts. I could have stayed at the ethic school." Rookie laughed.

"Fuck you!" Bobby hit him with his crutch.

"Daniella let's go! We're going out to eat!" I saw Richie call her.

"Coming!" She yelled back. I saw my dad standing on the edge of the field and point down to Bella. I watch her little blonde head maneuver through the crowd to get to me. She finally got to me, and I picked her up so my dad could see I had her. "Bobby, Gianni, mommy said it's time to go." She patted my shoulder pads.

"Okay." I nodded.

"Gianni I'm tired." Bella leaned on me.

"Okay thing 2." I adjusted her on my hip.

"Your stinky." She giggled.

"I know, now you're going to be stinky too." I teased.

"You do talk." Dani smiled.

"Yeah, I do." I nodded.

"How old are you sweetie?" She stepped closer and I froze.

"I'm 5, but I turn 6 next week." Bella gripped me harder nervous.

"Really? My little sister is around your age." Dani spoke to her.

"Roman turns 8 in December. Gianni calls us thing 1 and 2. He says we are always getting into stuff." Bella shared warming up to her.