Chapter 17

TAKEMICHI'S POV;

TAKEMICHI'S POV;

'Naoto said that during the conflict between Mikey and Draken's factions.. on August 3rd, Draken and Akari-nee san will die..' I thought while staring at the ceilings. The meeting just finished a few hours ago and I took hinata home after.

'But if I go back in time in 12 years and now, a fight between toman and moebius is about to start..' I sighed and put my hands on my head out of irritation. "So, does it mean draken and Akari-nee san dies in the fight with Moebius? My deductive skills aren't up to this at all!" I said in frustration.

I know Akari-nee san and Akira-nii knows about my timeleaping ability but they told me to never tell the future to them at all. So it's really frustrating since one of them is going to die at August 3rd and they're both unaware of it..

"Guess I just have to call it a day.." I muttered as I tried to get some sleep.

...

"I've got it naoto.." I said as I finished brushing my teeth. I took a quick shower and changed into some clothes.

"I guess I just have to become.. Draken's bodyguard! Yeah!" I said to myself while looking at the mirror. I couldn't determine which event is going to kill them but if I just stick with draken and ask Akira-nii to guard Akari-nee san without getting suspicious.. Maybe.. Maybe I can just do it!

If draken died because of his fight with Mikey.. I just have to stop it from happening! But what about Akari-nee san? What cause her to die??

"Hina.. Akkun.. Akari-nee san.. Just hold on! I'll save you guys for sure!" I said, determine with my plan.

And when I opened the door out. I saw Akira-nii standing in outside, he seems to be just about to press the doorbell.

"A-akira-nii?! W-what are you doing here this early?!" I asked in shock.

He just looked at me before sighing.

"I feel like you're about to do something stupid so I'm coming with ya just in case." He said, patting my shoulder gently. Wait.. Shouldn't he be with Akari-nee san?!

Akira sighed before speaking again.

"Akari's busy on something. Also, I really just feel like you're up to something dumb. So spill what's in your mind, brat." He said in an almost threatening tone. If I don't say anything will he beat me up like last time?! Though he didn't exactly beat me up.. He just throw some harsh words on me.. He was just too scary, okay?!

"W-well.. Just something in the future.. About draken and Moebius.." I said. The two of us were now walking to go to where Draken is.

"Ah.. That so.. Good luck with that." He said with a bored tone, not even battling me an eye. Damn.. I don't really understand them at all. Even Ike-kun is too mysterious and he's just 8 years old!