ATRAJO

At BEIJING...

The clock is striking at 11:00 pm in the city of Beijing and the whole city is silent as the residents of the city have gone to sleep and the youngsters who have been enjoying the nightlife have now also started to return home and all the building...

The clock is striking at 11:00 pm in the city of Beijing and the whole city is silent as the residents of the city have gone to sleep and the youngsters who have been enjoying the nightlife have now also started to return home and all the buildings of Beijing have switched off their lights as the city is falling into a deep slumber but in the largest building of the city, the light is on indicating that someone is still working there, the building is the head office of one of the largest corporation of China, Xiao corporations, and the floor who's light is on is the office floor of the top executives of the corporation and the office belongs to one of them as a man sat there working diligently on some files and the office has fallen into silence who will disturb the man at this wee of hours when suddenly a ringtone of the phone is heard which made the man come out of his daze as he takes out his phone to check who is calling at this hour and seeing the name flashing he smiled as he answered the call, "hello!" And as soon as the call got answered a stern voice is heard, "Mr. CEO are you still in your office?"

The person who heard the stern voice know who the person is so he chuckled as he spoke, "yes, Mr. Chairman!" And the person on the other end of the call when heard this released a sigh as he spoke, "Zhan, my son, give yourself a break!"

The other person who is the CEO of XIAO Corporation, Xiao Zhan, when heard his father smiled as he spoke, "dad, the file was urgent and it was required for the next week's foreign investment meeting!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son released a deep sigh as he spoke, "Zhan, you can do it on Monday too, now leave for home, before I come myself and drag you to your penthouse!"

Zhan when heard his father just chuckled as he spoke, "dad it will take just ten minutes more than it will be finished!"

Mr. Xiao when heard his son knows what ten minutes of his son meant as whenever his son says it's ten minutes then it's more than half an hour so he with a stern voice spoke, "Zhan, are you moving out of your office or not!"

Zhan when heard his father's voice knows that he can't win from his father now as if he will not move out of his office then his dad will come and drag him out by holding his ear so he just released a deep breath as he spoke, "yes dad!" And with this is about to call when the voice of his father again heard, "young man you are not going to end the call till you move out of the office building!"

Zhan when heard his father chuckled as he spoke, "dad, I will go home you don't need to do it!"

Mr. Xiao on hearing this again spoke, "I don't believe you, Mr. Xiao Zhan, now leave the office this instant!" And Zhan on hearing this chuckled as he spoke, "yes Chairman Xiao!" And with this grabbed his overcoat as he turned off the lights and with this left the office.