DESTINO

Forest...

Zhan after grabbing Yibo's hand took him to the place where he was doing his photography and Yibo when saw the place widened his eyes as he never expected that this forest contains something like this so he turned toward Zhan as he spoke, "it is a...

Zhan after grabbing Yibo's hand took him to the place where he was doing his photography and Yibo when saw the place widened his eyes as he never expected that this forest contains something like this so he turned toward Zhan as he spoke, "it is awesome, Zhan!"

Zhan when heard this with a smile spoke, "yeah, I know it is!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "how did you know about this place?"

Zhan on hearing this with a smile spoke, "I discovered it six months back when I went hiking with my friend!" And Yibo on seeing this just nodded his head as he settled down beside the lake followed by Zhan as he spoke, "so what are you doing here, Mr. Xiao?"

Zhan when heard this let a laugh as he spoke, "don't you feel you are too late to ask this question, Mr. Wang?" And Yibo hearing this with a laugh spoke, "and why so?"

"You just followed me here without knowing what I was doing here, Mr. Wang!" Replies Zhan with a smile and Yibo on hearing this lets a laugh as he spoke, "but you let me your phone Mr. Xiao, if you would have any ill attention toward me you would not have given me the phone!" Argued the young biker.

Zhan on hearing this just laughed as he spoke, "that's a tricky answer!" And Yibo on hearing this chuckled as he spoke, "so will you tell me what are you doing here?" And Zhan on hearing this spoke, "I just came here to do wildlife photography!"

Yibo when heard this spoke, "so you are a wildlife photographer?"

Zhn on hearing this let a laugh as he spoke, "no, wildlife photography is my hobby!" And Yibo on hearing this spoke, "okay!" As he looked at the lake in front of him and just smiled to himself as he felt his soul calming down.

Zhan, when saw Yibo smiling, felt something in his heart a feeling that he has never felt before a feeling which made him calm so he looked at Yibo as he spoke, "so what are you doing here Yibo?"

Yibo when heard this with a smile spoke, "just to enjoy nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city every Sunday I come to this road!"

Zhan when heard this now got the answer to why there is the sound of the motorbike every Sunday so he spoke, "so is this your usual time!"

Yibo when heard Zhan spoke, "yes!" And then with a cause spoke, "how do you know this?"

Zhan when heard this chuckled as he spoke, "yeah a sound of a motorbike which sometimes disturbs my models!" Yibo when heard this let a laugh as he spoke, "so you are complaining right now!"

"No, I am not!" Replied Zhan hurriedly as he felt that the other person might be offended by his words. Yibo when heard Zhan and saw his expression realized that the other when have misunderstood his tease so he spoke, "hey I am not offended, I was just teasing you!"