03

Tomioka sat on the cottage floor, now was not the right time to reveal himself. NOT now. His water clones were doing..ok-. Well, at least they did swallow enough of Muzan's blood to become even more stronger. But pain never left Tomioka alone.

UP IN HEAVEN AGAIN

Kyojuro looked wide-eyed at what was happening, and for the first in quite some time. He said something. "Wow. I- we might actually have a chance!"  "What makes you say that? Tomioka's litteraly getting his head smashed off every time." Iguro said, his voice desperate but his mind knowing it was over. "I- I don't know. Yet, my gut gives me this feeling- this overwhelming feeling of determination." "When did you have a gut?" Muichiro looked at Rengoku blankly as he looked at the donut shaped hole near his heart. "I-" Kocho stood silently looking below, her eyes lower..as if she was actually believing in Tomioka for once. 

Back down :(

Giyu could feel the power of Muzan's blood over powering him. It was so painful, yet there was a tint of greed for more. Not knowing when to attack, though his head being smashed wouldn't kill him, the oppurtunity of Muzan not giving that much attention to his back would fly away. Keeping the terms and conditions in mind, Tomioka silently leaped high into the air, landing perfectly on the rooftop behind Muzan. Everyone makes mistakes, and jumping high was a horrible one..Muzan could've noticed. Thanks to Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Murata fighting, they were able to keep Muzan's attention. 

The rope in hand, Giyu used all his leg force to push himself forward as he sprinted at the speed of light towads Muzan, the loop in the rope falling in place around his neck. This got Muzan's attention, "WHA-? HEY-!" 

The boss demon tried to scape the wrath of the rope, yet he struggled. It was nearly impossible- yet with all his force, led a single thread of water rope snap, however it was so small it wasn't noticible. Finally realizing that this was just a bother, and getting his neck wasn't gonna work anyways, he again started going onto the slayers. Until, at the speed of light Tomioka leaped at the speed of light quickly tying the ropes to super strong water rocks that emerged from either side of Muzan. He wrapped the rope around Muzan's hands quick enough for him to not notice, then tied it up on the rocks. The water objects were now connected, which made them even more powerful. The slayers looked in shock. 

"EEEEERGGHHHHHH!" Muzan screamed in rage as he tried to escape the impossible grip of the water rope, it litteraly wouldn't let him go- just like how my mother doesn't let me go home for 2 hours every day, well it is for my good- anyways. The slayers took this as the oppurtunity to attack Muzan. His legs were free, but they weren't helping at all with the rope. Demon slayers tried to fend off Muzan, yet the just went flying. Until dawn broke.

dis short, but eh sorry. let's just say i'm doing 10 things in one minute but i'll continue it soon