05

:(

"Hah, pathetic weaklings. You really thought the battle was over?" Sanemi stood transfixed to his spot, "you BASTARD! You're supposed to be ash and dust since Muzan died, how are you not??" Tomioka let out a small grin at the confusion of the crowd that lay ahead, "I have secrets you know? However, I do not want to waste any time so..." He quickly lunged at Zenitsu, instantly snapping his leg, he cried out in pain as Tanjiro attempted to help him stand up properly, meanwhile Inosuke busy distracting Giyu from the two. "Why? You're the awesome guy, but you tied me up >:( Which is why...FIGHT ME." "Tomioka. Please, come back- you would be a hero if you were on our side. I pray that this happens, again I beg of you to please...please take our side." Gyomei said, hands pressed together, cuts and bruises all around his face. Kanao spoke up as well, "Please...we had so much fun watching bubbles together right? Don't take the side of the filthy demon that killed both my sisters.."

UP IN HEAVEN (this might be a daily thing now :O)

"Kanao...." "It's ok Shinobu-chan! *teary* Tomioka will join with us, I know it!" Again, Kyojuro and Iguro remained silent...as Muichiro asked "What's happening again?" All eyes turned to him. "...What...?:

Back Down

The silence was thicker than Rengoku's eyebrows, and it was so difficult to break it, until- "TOMOKA-SAN!" Tanjiro called out from behind the shadows, hoping to get his attention, he knew that Giyu-San was a wonderful listener because of how quiet he was, which was why he hadn't killed a single person yet. He was listening to what they all had to say. "What do you think Sabito would say about this?!" His eyes widened, as Tanjiro stared deeply into his ocean eyes. "W-what? Who- who's Sabito? Another weakling like you?" He chuckled, but it sounded horribly forced, and Tanjiro wasn't the only one who noticed that.

"Please, you know that you remember him. Do you think he'd like you to become the kind that killed him? A DEMON? They've killed oh so many....my family, Tsutak-" Tanjiro was cut off when Giyu yelled, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HER?" Tanjiro's face morphed into a pitiful expression, at least according to the only demon left. "Stop pitying me, and I- Sabito...Tsutako...." Giyu let a small tear drop, yet it was barely visible due to his whole body being surrounded by water. "Please..." Came a low whisper, not Tanjiro, not Inosuke, not any of the hashira, but none other than Zenitsu. That's it, they had NO right to bring Sabito and Tsutako up, to bring up the fact that they'd  be pitying Tomioka right now, so he striked at his one weak target.

Zenitsu's arms flew off, as his heart slowed down the daily beating, until it was pure silence..those yellow eyes looked up at the sky. Tanjiro held Zenitsu on the verge of tears, while the tiny Kamado couldn't stop but crying. She held Zenitsu in her arms cradling him, and closing his eyes. "WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Tomioka looked at them one last time, before vanishing into thin air.

TOTALLY SOMEWHERE ELSE

"Why...hello GIyu >:)" Muzan jackson said, as Giyu walked into the cottage. "HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ME DO THIS?! I JUST KILLED ZENITSU. STOP FORCING ME-" Muzan's glare reached his eyes and made him shut up. "I am the demon king not you, I didn't exactly like what you had said out there, but either way it did the job. Since it did, I'll permit you to have more blood. Remember though, our deal was become a demon and kill one human for all of them. Mess up, and ALL the slayers are gone..." Giyu glared at him, "Sick bastard."

GUYS!!!! You muse be so confused rn of how Muzan is alive, but it will all be explained later on. Zenitsu simps, plzzz do not hate on me! I swear, it's not the end of Zenitsu yet! Keep reading to find out. No Giyu hate either please, It'd be really appreciated if you let all of these characters go, as this is a fan fiction.  These ideas just keep appearing lol. Well, yup see u in next part :)