Chapter 3 - Revenge on the toads!

Everyone was bored watching Megumin eat, so they also ordered something. But I couldn't, because Megumin was soo hungry, she ordered almost everything on the menu, and because I was the guy paying for it, I didn't have any eris left for me. I was a bit mad, because like I have left again without a penny, but honestly, I didn't mind seeing her happy face... But then I thought of a plan, why doesn't she helps us out seeking revenge on those Toads? I could also get some eris from it...

(Y/N) - "Hey, why don't we test her skills out? We still didn't complete the quest with the Toads before... We can seek revenge on them and maybe make some eris from it!"

Kazuma - "Good idea (Y/N), what do you think Aqua?"

Aqua nodded in excitement while Megumin didn't say a word because she was still busy with her food...

After Megumin and the others finished eating, we then quickly took Megumin and headed to seek revenge on those bastard toads

After Megumin and the others finished eating, we then quickly took Megumin and headed to seek revenge on those bastard toads. I could already see a toad in the distance on the plains. Even though we were still pretty far away, it noticed us quickly and was charging our way. We were prepared to fight it, but out of nowhere another one showed up and started charging at us also.

(Y/N) - "Two at one?!"

Kazuma - "It will be easy now that we are four! (Y/N) with Megumin, target the toad which is further away while I and Aqua will go for this one. You're a former goddess, right? How about showing what you're made of?"

Megumin turned around with a bit of shock on her face while looking at the self-proclaimed Godness...

Megumin - "Godness...?"

Kazuma -"Just a pitiful woman claiming to be a goddess. She'll say stuff like this from time to time, so please don't mind her." 

After hearing Kazumas explanation, Megumin looked at Aqua with sympathetic eyes. Aqua was on the verge of tears and charged toward the nearer frog in frustration with her fist clenched.

Aqua - "You're just toads that are strong against my physical attacks! Let me show you the power of a goddess! Kazuma, watch this carefully! You will now see my true form!"

While they were talking, I and Megumin started to prepare an attack on the other toad.

Megumin - "I will handle this! Watch and learn (Y/N)! This is the strongest attack spell known to humans... The ultimate attack spell!"

The tip of Megumin's staff started to glow. Kazuma also turned around to see, what would happen while Aqua... well was 'sacrificing' herself to buy us some time. Megumin's red eye shone with a brilliant light.

 Megumin's red eye shone with a brilliant light