Reiner X Bertholdt X Marco

Marco's pov

I was in my room, trying to read but instead crying... Cause Jean rejected me.

It was so clear that I had a little school girl crush on him, but he was so oblivious to it, he was obsessed with Mikasa, it was always Mikasa this, Mikasa that. It's never about me.

So when I heard Reiner coming home and Bertholdt coming in with him, I tried to stop crying so, I wouldn't ruin their time by being all mopey and crying over the world's most pathetic thing.

I heard Reiner say, "hey Berty, I'll ask Marco if he wants to join"

So I pretended to fall asleep while reading, with my face in my pillow.

My door opened I heard Reiner say, "hey Marco... Are you pretending to be asleep?"

I stayed still and quiet, he walked over to me and sat on my bed.

He asked softly, "Marco, what's wrong? I know you are pretending to be asleep, I can hear your little sniffles."

I said softly, "I'm sorry, I just didn't want to be a downer on you guys' time."

I heard Bertholdt asked, "Marco, tell us what happened? Maybe we can fix it."

I started crying all over again, I sobbed, "Jean rejected me, he rejected me for fucking Mikasa, what does he see in her? What does she have that I don't?"

Reiner pulled me into his arms, he said softly, "Jean must have escaped from an asylum, I can't see what he sees in Mikasa and you have a way better body than she does."

Bertholdt said softly, "and you have a better personality, like her personality is literally based around on liking Eren. You have much more than she has."

Reiner said softly, while grabbing my chin, "and she doesn't have cute freckles like you, or big brown innocent looking eyes."

I stopped crying and got flustered.

Bertholdt said softly, "you look way better than her."

Reiner said, gently pulling my face towards his, "and you are probably are a better kisser than her, can I test that theory out?"

I said softly, while my stomach is bubbling up with excitement, "So long Bertholdt is ok with it."

Bertholdt gave a approval nod and Reiner's lips touched mine and they glided into motion.

When the kiss was finished, Reiner said seductively, "you are a natural kisser, Mikasa isn't like that at all."

Bertholdt asked biting his lip, "can I kiss you now?"

I replied with, "so long Reiner is ok with it?"

Reiner gave him the signal to go ahead, and Bertholdt kissed me very softly, when he pulled away.

He kinda whispering, "and Mikasa's lips aren't that soft and her breath definitely doesn't smell like cherry flavoured candy."

Reiner started to kiss my neck, in between kisses he said, "and her *smooch smooch* skin isn't this *smooch smooch* soft and flawless."

Than he found a little sensitive spot, a small moan escaped my mouth.

Bertholdt whispered in my ear, "and she wouldn't even sound that good, cause it is certainly turning us on."

Bertholdt slide his hand under my shirt causing me to shiver with excitement.

Reiner stopped kissing me, and he took off my shirt and I let him giving him consent to do whatever he wanted to do with my body and the same went for Bertholdt.