another Marco X Porco

Marco's pov

I felt his hot breath, against my lips, sweat dripping of our foreheads, as Chris Brown's song under the influence was playing.

The bass thrummed in my bones like a heartbeat, I could almost taste the alcohol burning its way down my throat and into my bloodstream. And as the song drew out it seemed to grow louder, vibrating every inch of me, until there were no longer any walls around us, just us, alone.

Porco thrust his hips in motion with the song whilst that cock of his was inside of my tight ass.  The music was pounding in my head and ears, it drowned my senses. Porco fucked me hard, slow but fucking hard he pushed me backwards onto the bed. His body was hard and heavy, pushing on mine, forcing every inch of me into the mattress, making me want more than anything else to get away from him.

the music and our heavy breathing combined was just erotic. then Kim Cresarion's song undressed played, it was my favourite song.  My head spun as I listened to the lyrics of his beautiful song, I loved how he sang so passionately.

It made everything feel so much brighter, like nothing could touch you, except the music. Everything around us seemed to melt away, we were lost in a sea of passion, lust and love.

Porco fucked me slowly,  then all too soon, he pulled away from me, panting hard and smiling. He looked at me with lustful eyes, his hand resting between my legs where our bodies were still connected. I couldn't help but smile back, loving the feeling of his hands all over me.

He kissed me then, deep and sweet. his mouth in same pace as his hips.  He sucked my lip into his mouth while grinding into my hip. "So good baby," He whispered softly into my ear, pressing his hips harder against mine, grinding even harder. "You are so fucking hot", he whispered again, rubbing his erection against my prostate before kissing me again.

His hand moved faster, the song changed to My Darkest Days' Set it on fire. I like Matt walst's voice when he was in My Darkest Days, but he does have some good songs when he was in Three Days Grace.

Porco kept thrusting his hips to the rythm of the song, I held onto the sheets, while my toes curled up, soft moans were leaving my lips.

Porco kissed my bottom lip, and kisses my neck while he was thrusting.
My mind went blank then, Porco was moving his cock faster now. His face had darkened with an unbridled ecstasy and desire for sex, my own need grew in return. Porco started moving faster now, pumping his hips hard and fast, slamming into me as the song swelled.

My mind cleared quickly then, as the song changed to turn me on by David Guetta. Porco looked down at me, he was flushed, sweaty, and glistening wet, my body was also slick with perspiration. 

he smirked as he looked down on me. Then he started to move his hips rapidly and heavily, as if trying to take me apart from inside out. The sound of my moans became louder as he pumped himself harder and faster, getting closer to my core.
I reached my orgasm quicker this time.

he said breathlessly, "you like this don't you. slut."

He grabbed one of the pillows and shoved it into the side of my head, pinning me down against the bed.
He started hitting and scratching me, using his strong hands and fingers. I gasped in pain, but didn't try to fight him off. I welcomed it, his thrusts became harder.

"Yes, fuck me Porco! yes!" I screamed as another wave hit, my body was pulsating with pleasure now.
he smiled down at me wickedly, his hair messy, strands of it framing his face, covering his eyes. "I bet you're a dirty little slut", he teased. I moaned in agreement.

my asshole gripped onto his cock, never wanting to let go of it.  It felt too much better than I remembered. "yeah yeah yeah Porco fuck me". His smirk widened.
"fucking whore", he groaned, his eyes darkening, filled with lust and excitement. "Fuck you so hard bitch", he spat before he slammed his full length into me, filling my asshole with thick hot fluid.