"Family Drama." [2] x GN![N/A]

[PLATONIC]

sorry I love Cesar as sibling but sometimes romantic 😔
----

I fiddled with my fingers as I stared at the broadcast.

I was terrified at the news, How.. Why.. When.. My eyes kept shifting everywhere, Not leaving a single spot unnoticed, even the boarded windows and doors.

Every single noise made me jump, and turn around with my gun pointed at it, but nothing was there.

All possible lights in the house were turned on, a security cam on my hand that allowed me to see every single angle of the house, even the room I was in.

I was very terrified, despite being in war before, I have never faced a threat more threatening than the government I worked for.

I had my back on a wall, nodding off but noticing I was nodding off the waking up fully again.

Nothing, Nothing in this county can make me rest or sleep for even a second.

I trusted no one, other than.. Cesar.

He was the one who gave me a home after finding me terribly wounded from the war I painfully crawled away from.

He assisted me, Helped me, Cared for me, Changed me.

Nothing.. Nothing can make me distrust him.

Not even in this very moment.

A ring from my phone snapped me out of my trance, and I blindly reached for my phone as my eyes still glued to the screen.

After feeling the cold soft bent metal, I dragged it towards me, then placed it beside my ear.

The voice of Cesar that came through the phone calmed me down.

"[N/A], I..I need a favor." His voice, although monotone, it held slight hesitance and worry in it.

"Cesar, You know me, I will do anything if it's from you." I said with bravery. Even if I was afraid of death, I was willing to give in my life for him.

Silence followed, until he continued. "I-I need you to come over to my house, and turn on the security cameras we have.. You know? The one we installed after we got robbed?"

I perked up. "Sure, Ces, But.. Why can't you do it yourself?"

He was oddly stuttering and hesitant too, Which was completely out of character.

"I can't right now. I f-found my mom knocked out cold, and I'm heading to the ER."

My eyes widened. "[REDACTED]!? W-What happened to her?"