"Advice and Comfort." Jonah x M![N/A]

[PLATONIC]

(What happened to Jonah after he left Adam behind?)

(This is also not a Jonah x Adam one, I'm unsure if the Actors are okay with it or not..)

([N/A] is gonna be cursing alot in this one sooo)

(Strangers, Friends, to Enemies, To what?)
----

He didn't want to, but he was so desperate for comfort that he decided to go over his enemy's house.

He saw a hooded figure stand in the open, and realized it was [N/A].

"[N/A]!" Jonah greeted with a small smile, which made [N/A] confusedly turn around.

His smile dropped.

'He looks.. too much like him.' Jonah's lips trembled, as he stared at [N/A], who annoyingly stared at Jonah, but was still confused on why he was here.

"Johan." He said, which snapped said person's trance. "Why the fuck are you here?"

(Yes, I know it's "Jonah" but I made it "Johan" because I'm making this [N/A] slightly dumb but intelligent)

Jonah was silent. "Uhm.. I uh need two things from you, man." He felt embarrassed that he asked someone about his problem. "Mentally."

Not a single word left out of both's mouths, until [N/A] laughed.

"Haha! I thought you were stronger than this shit!" He chortled as he wiped a tear. "I mean- haha- I'll try to help you but come on man! ..Shit, What's so bad that you came to me?"

Jonah's eyes filled with more tears, as flashbacks kept flashing for his eyes.

"Just.. Help me, Please?" [N/A] finally stopped laughing and stared at him with a concerned look. "Eh, Alright man.."

They both went inside after making small talk outside, [N/A] carefully led Jonah to the couch.

"Want anything to drink?" He asked, as he opened his fridge.

"Uhm.. Coke please." Jonah said, hugging himself tighter because of how cold the room was.

"Nice choice fucker." The other complimented, and took two out of the fridge.

[N/A] pulled his hood off, and sat with Jonah on the couch then gave him his drink of choice.

Jonah muttered a small thanks, before opening the plastic bottle and taking a small chug of it.

"Alright, tell me how bad whatever happened that made you come to me out of all shitty people you're friends with?" [N/A] said, leaning his head on his hand that rested on the armrest, using his other hand to drink coke.