God plans

It was a good day for Sebastian,a really lucky day.
He has come to Philippines to sign finalized deal. The contract paper and terms, everything was already charted out.
It was just formalities for both parties to sign the contract. It was a big deal for him and his startup as the backing was coming from shelton inc,one of largest gaming companies in the world, so not only him but his whole team was banking on it and everything went well and perfect.
He had reached Philippines that afternoon and was supposed to fly out the same night after signing the contract with the CEO of shelton Mr. Taylor.
After the whole process of signing ended Sebastian decided to call his PA to let him know about the information.
"Hello Leonard."
"Hello, Mr Sebastian. How did your meeting go.."
Before Leonard could ask him anything further he cut in.
"It went well and I am coming back" replied Sebastian.
"Can I arrange your private jet sir?"
"No". And disconnected the phone without even waiting for his response.leonard had no courage for to speak or  call back his boss has he knew how cold he was.
And since the meeting went he knew he supposed to arrange for his arrival.
Sebastian looked at his watch and sighed, and decided to move to the washroom when someone just collided with him, head on with full force.
He was startled and all his proposal documents was scattered before he could curse his luck he saw a frail figure waking up from the fall.
Her shiny black hair was tied in a messy bun that the stray strands of hair falling on her face, made her look even more pretty. She looked extremely distressed and worried, when he tried to help her he saw a pinkish red lips quiver before she spoke.
"Sorry" and disappeared in the washroom before took a chance of looking the man's face.
He couldn't say a word but remember those pinkish red lips which left him crazy.
Sebastian was taken back. She wanted to console her, he was know as the man of few words but somehow he wanted to say "It's Ok" to her. 
Sebastian stared in her direction for quite some time but then started to arrange his papers. He could still smell her presence. No it was a hair shampoo which used by her.
He stared again in the washroom door and left without even blinking twice.that's how Sebastian is, no second approches, no second chances and no second thoughts.
He was a man who was always singular in his thoughts and his focus was like a ray of sunshine. He was a business man who academically brilliant thoughout his life. A kind of guy which every girl dreamt of.
Passionate, athletic, Cool, handsome, Charismatic all at once.
One could tell that he worked out. He was blessed with a well built body and he chiselled it by working out. His style was damn confidence.
He started walking towards the nearest information pannel to check his gate number, he reached there and his eyes were fixed on his airline and he read.
Philippines airlines
Flight to Italy. Boarding Time 10:30.
But he got nothing so he walked ahead and upon reaching the resting area,he took his laptop and started charting out a new design model.
He decided to give his exciting game some twist by creating new avatar and levels. After sometime he knew he had a few time left before boarding his flight so he decided to get a cup of coffee.
Standing in the queue when he casually looked his right, he saw the same distressed girl coming out of washroom.
She looked a bit composed than before but her eyes were red as tomato, looking the way she was it was like something terrible has happened to her.she went near information pannel and stared it focused yet tired.
" Your order please"
"Sir your order please" waitress asked him twice to get his attention.
Sebastian was startled first then he shook his head.
"I am really sorry"
"What's wrong with me" he thought before replying to the waitress.