Fate desires

After Sebastian get a coffee he turned to see if she was still there near the information pannel but there was no trace of her.
He signed without having any clue what fate had in store in him. She has definitely captured  his attention but it seemed she disappeared in a crowd of people.
Without any second thoughts, he started to walk towards his gate. It was almost time to board.
Kathleen started towards her gate, had a boarding hasn't started she sit near the gate and start to read new messages from Daniel.
"I just kissed her we didn't do anything further it was only a birthday kiss."
"Pick up my phone please"
"Where are you darling..?"
Kathleen didn't cry but she started to type a message to Daniel.
"Hi Daniel I am totally fine don't worry, I came to Philippines to surprise you for your birthday but it seemed my presence was not needed. Anyway you are birthday boy and since I didn't give you a present for sudden leave so I have a present for you."
After finally get a text from Kathleen, Daniel started typing.
"I don't need any present from you babe I just need you please"
But the reply from Kathleen was like a shook to Daniel.
"Let's break up. I am setting you free from now on.That's my gift for you."
Before Daniel could reply he was blocked everywhere and also deleted his phone number.
She then switch off his phone and make her way to boarding gate and after she passed and walk towards her seat number eleven and get seated.
It was her first time in business class section and if was some other day she could be super excited but today wasn't the day.
All she wanted was to reach home and threw herself to her sister's arm. She get seated and started to look outside the window, the day was pretty cool which she wished to surprise Daniel. To show how she missed him alot the whole year, she wanted to him a good news that soon will start to work in her dream company but all of that was faded away.
After remembered the situation happened to her tears rolled over and she didn't bother to wipe them.
Sebastian entered in the flight which he was excited to see his seat when he saw a same girl with pinkish red lips. She looked pretty distant and broken as before, also tired too with a dark circles started to craw in her pretty face.
There was something from her really sincere which draws his attention.
Sebastian was shocked to find himself drawn towards her.
"What the problem with her, why she is this state?" All these questions were scrolling inside Sebastian head.
Sebastian in general was never interested in any kind of women until related to work. He onced involve in romantic relationship and it didn't end well so till now he believes falling in love is wastage of time.
Sebastian went and seat next to Kathleen after realize that that his seat is number twelve, and the flight took off. And that was when seb saw kathy still crying, he moved his glance and focused on his work in laptop.
But still he kept stealing glance at her every now and then.
Tears were finding their path down her  cheek, but even in pain she still looked beautiful. The moment he saw her wiping the tears with her sleeve he felt a lump in his throat.
"Why is she affecting me so much"seb wondered and in the next moment he called a flight attendant and asked for water and tissues for Kathy.
He was himself surprised by his own actions.