Chapter 3

Cene

I woke up the next day with a feeling of excitement. I jumped out of bed and hopped downstairs. My father was out on the terrace, drinking coffee. I joined him my own.
“Good Morning Father”
“Good Morning Cene, what are your plans for today?”
“Oh well, I’ll read a book for a while then go to the fighting ring”
“Fighting again? You’ll get me in trouble someday you know. Young girls like you are supposed to stay at home” He sighed and shook his head “Who are you going to beat up today?”
I grinned at him “Fabiano Litievo”

Father’s eyebrows shot up

“Litievo? Cene, are you crazy? You could have caused war today, that lad’s no game. He would have killed you, thank to God they left”
My grin faded “Left?”
He nodded “They left for Italy last night. Some unexpected business came up”

“Oh” was all I was able to say. I was disappointed, I’d had great plans of kickin’ him high but eh, I’m a naturally happy girl and soon all was okay. I went to the fighting ring anyway and beat some ass up.

Fabiano

Father woke me up in the middle of the night and told me he had to clear some business in Italy and I had to go with him. Apparently it was going to take time. Months, years perhaps. I couldn’t stop thinking about the Roffe girl but soon I got distracted by the Italian girls and forgot all about her.

                 Author's Note

Hey readers! Here’s an update! It feels like a dream! Four chapters in two days! Well, this exactly isn’t a very filling chapter, I know but swipe to Chapter 4. That’s the real stuff. Next chapter will be in a few days though cause I’m working on an update for Operation Love and Hate. Hope y'all like it! Byeeeee!