Character Sheet

SPOILER!!
______
|村雨 カナメ|

——————[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

——————
[PERSONAL INFORMATION]

[Romaji]: Kaname Murasame

[Species]: Human

[Gender]: Female / Former

[Age]: 15 (?)

[Classification]: Lily

[CHARM]: Intetsu

[Hair Color]: Snowy White

[Eye Color]: Icy Blue

[Height]: 153cm (Approximately)

[Weight]: ???

[Date of Birth]: ??

[Hometown]: ???

[Country of Origin]: Japan

[Appearance]: Kaname's former appearance was unknown, but she herself described it as that of a shabby middle-aged man. However, her current transformation has given her a striking and captivating appearance. With her waist-length snowy white hair cascading down her back and tied up into twintails using vibrant red ribbons, her icy blue eyes stand out against her fair skin. She boasts a petite figure and stands at an approximate height of 153cm. The combination of her unique hair and eye colors gives her the potential to be described as an "ice-queen" if she were to adopt a more reserved or enigmatic demeanor.

Currently, Kaname's attire consists of a simple light-orange hoodie that she wears over a white collared shirt. Her outfit is completed by a pair of black shorts and sporty low-cut yellow shoes adorned with black lines.

[Personality]: Kaname appears to have a determined and adaptable personality, as shown when she suddenly found herself in a different world. She faces dangerous situations with a mix of shock and quick thinking, showing resilience and resourcefulness in the face of challenges. She's shown to be observant, analyzing her surroundings and opponents to come up with strategies. Kaname's inner thoughts reflect a mixture of determination, surprise, and occasional self-doubt, but she remains focused on her goals. She also seems to have a bit of a sarcastic and sassy side, as seen in her inner monologue. Overall, she displays traits of bravery, curiosity, and a willingness to take action even in unfamiliar and dangerous circumstances.

[Biography]: Kaname's past remains shrouded in mystery, with only fragments of information emerging. She has hinted that she used to be a middle-aged man before her current transformation. Additionally, she seemed to be a gamer on her past life. The full extent of her backstory, however, has yet to be revealed.