Privet Drive

Privet Drive

" Dorea Cassiopeia Potter " live with Dursley After her parents die in a car accident. Many people say that Mr and Mrs Dursleys has a big heart that they keep their niece and Raising as their own. Thank You Very much...

Only Dorea know that they are not keep her because they love her or they are her relatives they keep her because they are got paid for this. YES Dursley GET Money for keeping her. And The amount of money they get every month for keep her that amount is bigger then uncle vernon whole years income.

And Greedy people like Dursley's can't denay money so they keep her.But they doesn't love her even they hate her. Dursley aren't even bother to hide their hate towards her.. her aunt always say how freak her parents was and get dunk and killed themselves. Dorea know if they are not get paid for keep her. Her life will be more miserable. They wil make her sleep on the cupboard under stairs and make her do all the work and they will deffinetly hit her.

Not that her Aunt Petunia doesn't try to slap her , but before her Aunt hand touch her check something happend she doesn't know what but her Aunt hand stop in air like someone hold her hand from touching her and after 1 minute aunty fell on ground so hurt and after that incident Dursley never try to hit her.

EVERY month 3 envelop come from bank . 1 for her so called relaitive , full fill with money for keeping her . 2 are also fulfill with money but that money for her clothes, school fess and other necessary things . 3 that's also fulfill with money and this money for her pocket money.

When she got her first pocket money as age 7 Dudley became so angry how she got money but he don't? And uncle vernon try to take that money from her, but she doesn't know how but when uncle vernon touch the money he start getting electric shocks and that was a funny seane , she laugh so much at her uncle that moment but she still doesn't know how this happend? After that incident Dursley's never try to touch her money.

Dursley's one of many dream is get her married to rich and powerful man so that men can help uncle vernon on his business or in other language give them money as much as they want. So aunt Petunia want her to be a perfect girl because if she dont be a perfect girl no rich men will be marry her . So aunt Petunia admitted her Many classes like dancing , singing , piano , drawing etc. [Though she like dancing and singing ] but Dursley's plan for her future always make her vomit. She doesn't want to marry someone for money, she wants to marry someone for love.

so today is Dudley birthday.her Aunty knock her door already 4 time to get up from bed because perfect girls couldn't sleep that late. And again her Aunt Petunia come and start knocking her door .

"Are you woke up ?" She said.

" yes " Dorea reply.

"Come for breakfast, i want everything perfect for my duddkins birthday "

"I know " Dorea said in sleepy voice.

After her Aunt gone, she get up from the bed and go to washroom take shower. and wear a beautiful white dress and dry her long beautiful half blond and black hair... she make a lose braid of her hair... and then she go for her breakfast....

Dorea go and sit on her chair... Aunt Petunia was frying eggs by the time Dudley arrived in the kitchen with his
father.Dudley looked a lot like Uncle Vernon. He had a large pink face, not
much neck, small, watery blue eyes, and thick blond hair that lay smoothly on his thick, fat head. Aunt Petunia often said that Dudley looked like a baby angel - Dorea often said that Dudley looked like a pig in a wig.

Aunt petunia put the plates of egg and bacon on the table, which was difficult as there wasn't much room. Dudley, meanwhile, was counting his presents. His face fell.