CHAPTER 38

Vivie Alonzo's Pov

"Dominic, are you out of your goddamn mind?How could you be at peace with them after everything they did to you you? You just let them slip off easily just like that. What happened to your revenge?" I bursted at Dominic after he told me that he got the company and it was a peaceful agreement.

"Vivie, I have a had enough. If you're not going to accept what I just did then you better yet leave me alone. I just want to have a peaceful life. I want to honor my father's legacy and by doing that, I have to be with peace with everyone. That is what he would have wanted. I wanna bring this company to the top and next level. So it's either you're going to be with me through this or you can just leave." I glared at him with disbelief. What happened to him?.

"What's really going on with you? This is not the Dominic I knew before. You were full of rage and eager for revenge. What really happened to you?."

"Well, you know Vivian, I thought that you of all people will be the first person to support me and stay by my side regardless what I become till I'm gonna make it. I guess I was wrong because you are always full of negative energy. So here is the thing, you change or feel free to leave." He simply stated.

"Can you blame me? You're the one who also influenced me to this. Now that I've gotten so good at it you want me to stop it's not that easy." I said fully upset.

"Babe, I know it's not easy. But aren't you tired of fighting now and then? Can't we just l live a peaceful life? Believe me, we can be better people. I know how much you care about me and that is why I want you to be by my side as I grow up my empire. The empire that my father took so many years to build. So the question is, Are you ready to spend this time with me as we change for the better and for our future?" My eyes widened. Was he proposing?

His words melted my heart. I never expected that Dominic would definitely ask me to spend forever with him. I Was so overwhelmed that I found myself hugging him and kissing him so hard.

After withdrawing from the kiss, I looked at him straight into his eyes. I held his face caressing it and told him "Of course, I wanna spend forever with you. I love you so much Dominic and I'm ready to build an empire with you. And you're right after all, it's time that we start over and be great together. So yes, yes and always yes it will always be a yes to you."

"And I love you too Vivian, thank you for always being by my side." He kissed me.

Jasmine's pov

"Ma'am Mr Acosta is here to see you with his daughter." My secretary i formed me. I wondered what they were doing here? I was glad that i will see Chelsea. I missed her so much. But Austin? I don't know. I have mixed emotions.

"What? OK Luna just let them in."

The door opened up revealing a handsome Austin. In his black tuxedo. I guess, he went to pick up Chelsea from school and came with her here and it's been awhile since I last saw her so I was so happy that they were here.

Chelsea ran into me and hugged me I kissed her and ruffled her hair as she giggled. She told me how much she missed me and I told her how much I missed her too.

Austin was standing by the door watching us in amusement. I motioned for him to come and sit on the chair before me and he did.

He then greeted me and I greeted him back. I asked him if he wanted to have some coffee or any drink and he said water was just fine with him.

"So how is school sweetheart?." I asked Chelsea.

"School is fine. Today I made a new friend." She smiled shyly.