The Sudden Attack...

It was still nightfall and Y/N returned to the Overworld. Normally, he'll teleport right back to his home. But this time, he appears in the middle of a nowhere, inside a jungle biome. "Ah, great. I'm lost." he grunted. He took out his map and compass to find his way back home, he also couldn't remember where was the place the End portal was hidden.

He continued walking through the jungle to get home quickly, walking over multiple twigs and branches, nearly tripping over them.

"Crap."

While walking through the jungle, it all felt reminiscent to him. It made him remember the first time he was sent to this world, as if everything is some kind of simulation. However, Y/N decided to shrug that weird thought off and kept moving forward to return home. He followed the map where he had placed his designated area of his home, with the coordinates (-3128, 65, -107).

The moon is about to disappear in the horizon and Y/N is nearly reaching home. Suddenly, he stumbled upon a wandering trader in the jungle, greeted by his saliva-spitting llamas. "GAH! SON OF A BITCH!" Y/N wipes off the saliva that the llama spits at him. "Stupid llama."

"So, sorry good sir. My llama didn't mean to do that to ya'." The Wandering trader apologised.

"Well, if you don't want that to happen again, I'd suggest you better teach your llama some discipline." Y/N berated the wandering trader.

"That would be considered as... animal abuse."

"No, not animal abuse. Training, not punishment." Y/N sighed, "Jeez, well since you're here as a wandering trader, you got something you wanna trade with me?"

"Not at the moment, I'm in no mood to trade with anyone yet. But I've got a couple of flowers if you want, that would be 3 emeralds each."

Y/N looked doubtful at what the trader is trading him. "Uhh, I have to pay you emeralds for some useless flowers? Sorry, ain't doing that."

"Very well then." The wandering trader puts away the flowers. "Where are ya' headed off to, young fighter?"

"Home. I just... got back from..." he paused, trying to make up a lie about going to the End. "Just got back from the Nether."

"Oh, I see. Really hot in that realm, innit?"

"Yeah."

The two walked together as they conversed. "What about you? Where are you headed off to?"

"Oh, me? I'm just wandering around like a lost child. Not to worry, I'm only wanting to trade with people, not looking for a place to stay in."

"What?" Y/N looked shocked, "So you... don't have a home?"

"Oh, these llamas are my home."

Y/N was a little perplexed by his answer. "Huh, okay then."

The two continued sharing words as they finally step on the sand biome where Y/N's home village is nearby. "Well, this is where we part ways, chap. Cheerio!" The Wandering trader bids Y/N farewell.

"I'll see you soon." Said Y/N.

Soon as the moon finally disappeared from the night, Y/N is halfway reaching his home village. Suddenly, something caught his eye on the way there. He noticed a large puff of thick black smoke flying up in the sky. He immediately ran towards the village and was horrified to see what state it was in.

Someone had built a nether portal in the village, releasing multiple zombie pigmen, piglin brutes and many other monstrous creatures that came out from the portal, pillaging the entire village, setting it on fire. Many villagers were injured, others killed. There were other villagers that tries to fight back, but they are too scared to do so.