𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝗋𝖾𝖻𝖾𝗅 𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗎𝗋𝗇𝗌

REBEL SUN      ╱      CONRAD FISHER꒷꒦ · ˚

REBEL SUN ╱ CONRAD FISHER
꒷꒦ · ˚.‧ .  written by ella . . . © -lostgardens
chapter 001 ━━━━━━ ❛ rebel returns ❜

 © -lostgardenschapter 001 ━━━━━━ ❛ rebel returns ❜

The sun was shining. Blazing rays coated the air in Amber's neighborhood. She, however, was sprawled on her bed, her blonde nest of curls covering her face. Her blue eyes were shut tightly; she was awake, but in her last attempt to forget what day it was, she was trying to force her restless self back to sleep.

It wasn't working.

The sun shone brightly through her window, past her slightly drawn curtains. It was annoying her, shining right in her face. She had been awake for two hours, and for those two hours, the sun had been right in her face, causing her to be irritated. Why must this day be here already? Why, why, why, why?

She huffed, setting the pillow she had cuddled down on her bed. She sat up, blowing out the bits of loose golden hair that hovered in front of her eyes, and she glared out the window. That was a mistake. The sun was taunting her with its brightness and cheerfulness.

Just glancing out the white-paned window, she could see that it was a nice, warm summer morning. She hated it. She hated that she hated it. But she hated it nonetheless. It wasn't the fact that it was a nice day, that the wind was calm, that the sun was glowing brightly, or that the laughter of kids running around outside sounded in her ear that was causing her to be in such a witchy mood. No, it was what that day was going to entail—not where she was going, but who she was going to see.

She didn't want to see him. Everyone knew this. No, she couldn't see him. She couldn't see that asshole and then turn around and have to live with him for the next two months. She just couldn't do it, not even after two years of their blue and green eyes not seeing one another.

Amber straightened her back, stretching out the last bit of lingering sleep, and removed the soft duvet from over her legs with a long sigh. Her sheets were next, and once she was free from her bed, she got up and walked over to her dresser.