Get Out: Euphora

I was pulled away from everyone, taken into the fort and into a room I had never seen before. It seemed to be filled with a generator of sorts, a tube at the center of it all. I was shoved into the tube. As soon as the wight left me, I banged on the glass of the tube. It wouldn't break. So I focused on my energy and forced it out. But instead of breaking the tube, it just... disappeared. Like I was in an energy vacuum.

But I needed to make sure my mother was okay. Maybe even rescue everyone. I just needed to get out.

I gathered everything I had until I was pulsing and dizzy and my vision blurring. I put my hand to the door until it was white hot and released it all. So much of it disappeared, but I left a melted piece of glass. I punched and kicked the spot until I collapsed.

I lay there for a while, breathing deeply with my knuckles bleeding and foot aching. Then I got up.

I had regained enough strength now that I could gather some of it. I heated up my hand and pushed against the glass, my only thought: I need to get out.

I got dizzy and the world spun and I pushed and pushed and then something in my gut changed and I slipped into unconsciousness.

...

I woke up in the present day. I had never heard of anything like this happening. How did I do that?

I wanted to get back to the loop to find my mother and her wards, but the door to the loop had disappeared. The only thing I could do was wait and hope everyone could get out.