👿A Star Girls Headache👿

I get up from my bed and my head is aching. It's 10 am and my head hurts so badly. I'm heading to the bathroom. I feel so anxious 😕 and mad. I know this is weird but when my head hurts I get so pissed.

I open the bathroom door to see Diego and Knight. They're sleeping on top of each other. Knight was sleeping in Diego's lap and Diego's head was on Knight's back. Do they need to bone this early?

"Can yawl get up please I have to use the bathroom," I said rubbing my forehead?

They didn't wake up. I didn't feel like screaming I knew it would irritate me more.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Katniss yelled as she came into the bathroom.

"Diego hold me," Knight said in a panic.

"Anytime dude anytime," Diego said worried as he grabbed Knight closer to him.

Knight then looked at Diego up and down.

"You're fine as shit dude," Knight said looking at his chest.

"Stop, just both of yawl leave, please. My head is hurting and it even hurts to think. Can yawl go feel each other somewhere else I have to pee? Katniss please stop yelling. I said tiredly.

"Sorry Kora didn't mean to irritate you," Katniss said behind me.

"Cool," I said as Diego, Knight, and Katniss left the bathroom.

I closed the bathroom door and use the restroom. When I came out I went back to my green-covered bed with soft green pillows.

I lie they're looking up at the ceiling. I soon see Diego, Katniss, and Knight at my cracked door.

"Can we come in?" Diego said.

"Go ahead," I said aggravated.

"What's up with you?" Knight asked.

"My head is bothering me like shit and all I feel like I can do is lay down," I said rubbing my eyes.

"I'm just gonna go back to sleep however what if Randen comes," I said as I close my eyes.

"Um, I'm a star god Kora I can protect everyone while you're laying down. Also yesterday you went to sleep and didn't bring up Randen coming then why now?" Knight said.

"We'll my head hurts Knight," I said.

He had a point so I had to shut him down.

"You realize you don't have to be a star god or goddess to beat him right?" Katniss said.

Shut the fuck up I wanted to tell her.

"Knight I'm going to trust you while I'm sleeping make sure nothing bad happens," I instructed.

"I won't let anything bad happen especially not to لطيف." He said.

"What does the word even mean?" Diego asked.

"It means your sexy," Katniss said. I open my eyes to see her laughing.

"No, it doesn't," Knight said.

"Omg yawl are so cute," I said yawning.

"While I'm asleep try to think of a plan," I said.

"Plan for what?" Katniss asked.

"How dumb are you? I'm to irritated to explain stuff. Just do something productive now leave me alone." I said pouting.

"Yes, ma'am," Knight said.

"I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just not feeling it," I told them.

"I get it. Night, night, night." Knight said as he placed his lips on my forehead.