✨Shower time✨

Charlie's pov

I awoke with a start the clock read 6:00 the sound of rain gently splattering against the window got louder I pulled the duvet over by head trying hard to curl up as close as I could to Nick, the sound of his light gentle breathing and the slow rhythmic beat of his heart quickly pushed me into a deep sleep.

Nicks pov

I woke up to Charlie cuddled into my chest I kissed him gently on his forehead and rubbed his back lightly to try and stir him "Charlie baby we need to get up" I whisper this gently into his ear "five more minutes" Charlie replies drearily " it's 8:00 my darling, we need to get going or we are gonna be late for the game" I have been coaching the Truham boys rugby club for a year now and today we have nationals.  "Oh shit" says charlie waking with a start, he climbs over me to get out of bed and as he does so I slip my hands round his waist and pull him on top of me. Charlie smirks his dimples creasing, he kisses my neck softly and moans as he tries to fight my ever tightening grip. I slowly release him and he walks towards the bathroom " I'm going for a shower" he says leaving the door open I climb out of bed and head towards the kitchen as I here the shower turn on I immediately change my mind and slip into the bathroom with Charlie. "How kind of you to join Nicholas" charlie proclaims as I step into the large shower with him, "you know I'm only here to see your hair wet right" I have always had a thing with Charlie's hair especially when it is soaking wet "very funny" he says sarcastically. 

Charlies pov 

Oh my god I am obsessed with this human being. He is in the shower with me and about to step out when I grab his hip he turns "hmm always knew your were obsessed with me" I move my hand up to his neck gazing into his chocolate eyes my lip slowly suck the side of his neck he moans faintly and pulls my hips so they were touching and pushes me roughly against the bathroom wall the hot water shooting down onto our heads he is so fvcking hot. He is turned on I can tell and properly horny and so instead of giving him what he wants I tease him tickling his neck and stroking his thigh he moans softly in my ear. I push him tenderly and tell him we are gonna be late for his match if we don't hurry up he pouts picking me up and carrying me out of the shower onto our bed. He changes into his coach outfit and I change into my supportive hubby outfit and we walk to our Range Rover and drive to the pitches.

Authors note

Hi I will publish more soon if you guys enjoy this and let me know if there is anything I can change about this story i will xc