movie night

Charlie and nicks text messages

n- heyyyy x

c- stop I'm working <3 xx

n- movie night tonight x

c- omg yes I'm in need of cuddles x

n- do u wanna invite the girls over and maybe Tao and Elle as well

c- yes that would be great xx

c- anyway ive g2g love you lots rugby lad xx

n- cya gay nerd ilyt

nicks POV

I love seeing Tara and Darcey especially when we get to have movie nights with them and Elle and Tao are lovely to but even after we got married I still don't think Tao likes me that much. I set up the living room with popcorn and crisps and put the pizza in the oven I find a line up of our favourite movies and cover the room in fluffy blankets and beanbags.

Charlie's POV
I came home to a sprawl of fluffiness and beanbags, "nick you've done such a good job"
And then I run over and hug him he lifts me up so my legs are tied around his waist I lean into his neck the small of deodorant and the body wash we use hits my nose and I smile.
"Get a room" Tao walks in and nick lowers me down to go and hug our guests "are we the first ones here" elle says looking around into the living room to see if tara and Darcy are here yet "nope, tara said they are one their way though"

Nicks POV
"Speak of the devil" I say as Darcy sprints into the room and goes in to hug everyone "where is Tara" tao says "she is on her way up now" tara enters holding a bottle of wine and some flowers with a card and some chocolates "for you two to enjoy later" she says placing them on the marble kitchen island.